Singapore Visa For Tg

On my Thai PP I've had 30 days in the past, but it is up to the Sing immigration officer. I've travelled down with Thai females before and all got 30 days. But if you are coming and going regularly, then 14 days might be given.

Hi Mighty,

Just go here: http://app.ica.gov.sg/index.asp

If you want your GF to stay with you in SG you might wanna consider hiring her as your maid.

It will cost you some money but she can stay with you as long as you want.

Another option is to find a local SG person that sort of sponsor her to study lets say English, hotel management, she will be on a student visa then for as long as the study takes.

SG immigration is a bit weird. Sometimes they give 30 days sometimes two weeks ore just 1 week ore 3 days.

Kind regards,

Alex

Thais are part of ASEAN and therefore do not require a visa for Singapore. The length of stay is up to the discretion of the immigration officer - if the traveller looks 'decent' then the usual is 14 days, in soime instances 30 days will be given. This is if you fly into Changi. If you enter Singapore via the Causeway or boat/ferry from Malaysia or Indonesia then you will normally receive 7 days or maximum 14 days, unless it is evident that you are doing a visa-run. In this case chances are that they will not let you in as the chances are that you are seeking employment (which for younger Thai females in Singapore means prostitution)

the maid avenue is also out of the question as Thailand is not on the list of countries where maids are accepted. I believe the following are 'maid-accredited countries'.

Philippines

Indonesia

Sri Lanka

I was working in Singapore two years ago and at that time my then Thai Fiancee joined me and was issued with a Long Term Social Visitor Pass.

My employment was under an employement pass and my employers did support her application - The process was straight forward and required a pledged bond of (from memory) S$5000 from my employers.

We married in Singapore so she was then given a Dependent's Pass.

Having witnessed the grilling Thai women often receive at immigration I'd suggest you contact the MoM and and look into her getting a long term social visitor's pass.

For Thai Nationals > as a tourist >

Entering Singapore

Via Land = 14 Days Permit

Via Sea : 14 Days

Via Air 30 Days

If your the Thai Nationals is legally married to a singaporean from Registration of Marrige of Singapore she can apply for a PR.

If they give you 3 days something must be wrong...Singapore goverment is very particular about Thais in Singapore as most of the women enter singapore purpose on holiday and visits but instead they do other things of interest lol

We went to Singapore last weekend. Frrom the Thursday to Sunday. I have just cheked the wifes stamp in her passport and it says 14 days.

Jockstar did you enter Singapore via Air? They should give your wife 30days stamp. Should write 30days on your wife embarkation form.

At Singapore airport the immigration officer can give up to 14 days or up to 30 days social visiting pass for Thais. The decision is with the officer, who often will do an interview, i.e. asking a couple of questions, checking tickets and money before deciding.