Best Dentist in Udon Thani

alkenbo

• 1 month later...

I have been told there is a good one opposite the 7-11 next to the central bus station, lady dentist who was trained in USA and speaks excellent English,,so far I have not needed the dentist, touch wood, but will use soon for a clean and inspection

• Like 1

AEK is a total rip off.

Could you give us some background on your opinion that AEK is a ripoff? I'm not questioning you, just wondering why you say that.

If somebody can recommend a better dentist OR hospital in general in Udon Thani, I would be all ears.

Yeah, I'm not saying Aek Udon is great --- just, for the area (UT, Nong Khai, Vientiane, Laos...) I don't know of anything better. Would love to know... . How about Bangkok Hospital in Udon? How about Watthana Hospital in Nong Khai? How about Mahosot in Vientiane?

I have been told there is a good one opposite the 7-11 next to the central bus station, lady dentist who was trained in USA and speaks excellent English,,so far I have not needed the dentist, touch wood, but will use soon for a clean and inspection

Same lady does some of our kids teeth, we've been very happy with her, compatible to Bangkok good clinic dentists we use.

• 4 years later...

My girl is scared to death of the dentist. It sounds funny, but she has a bad tooth that’s really been hurting and she can’t sleep much,  but she refuses to go to the dentist. 

Does anyone know of a dentist near Udon Thani that does oral sedation or nitrous oxide? 

• 1 year later...