Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

He should be DNA tested to end all speculation I could have sworn that his father had stated his son had left the island in the morning when the bodies were discovered !!! Think it is now time that the uk police got involved to much of a cover up it is becoming a farce I feel for the families of the deceased who have to follow this circus !!!

Spot on, Dad said he left this morning...DNA these untouchables....2 sons...Then DNA the police who were there while you're at it...

• Like 1

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more time. I think we can forget DNA.

- It was originally stated that Thailand can't really do DNA testing and they sent it to Singapore. Shortly after Thailand was doing it themselves.

-DNA testing takes at least 48 hours and many tests the Thais did took less than 24.

- I have already said that I suspect they have swapped out the real semen DNA samples from the woman victim with someone elses who's probably never been near the island and all attempts to match would be futile.

- It would be possible to swap DNA samples from the killers with samples from other people, further destroying the chain of control of evidence.

- The UK has the woman's body and surely samples of the killers' DNA, but they'll never get legit DNA samples from suspect to compare it with.

- Originally the Thais announced they were seeking help from the US FBI but they quickly changed their minds. I suspect they quickly figured out who did it and went into cover up mode.

- The Thais have kept all evidence private and who knows what tampering could have been done, not to mention crime scene destruction, very possibly by the perps themselves.

- If you let the perps crawl all over the crime scene the next day, then there is a new reason why evidence of them being there occurs. That destroys evidence against them.

The Thais may look stupid and bumbling, but I think it's all deliberate to deflect attention and hope this goes away.

• Like 2

Maybe I am crazy, but here we go:

attachicon.gifpost-93895-0-18895800-1412162761.jpgattachicon.gifpost-221359-0-01085300-1412170912.jpg

Admittingly the CCTV pic is very unclear, but doesn't it look like the same armband in both pictures??

And if this guy really is related to Suthep, maybe that could be the explanation to unwillingness to solve the case??

Who said he is related to Suthep? Please give us a link.

If true, that is huge and would explain a lot!

Link please JOC. Thanks

Post 246 on this very thread and the CCTV photo got my brain spinning!!w00t.gif

It's incredible how people who know nothing about the case have such strong opinions.

It's a terrible thing to be accused of such a thing as murder and rape. This kid deserves to be treated as innocent unless there is some real evidence to suggest he is involved.

Don't start that "if he's done nothing then he's got nothing to fear" crap, evidence can get messed up in both directions.

I wouldn't want the police taking my DNA sample for fear that it would end up getting contaminated in some way. The accused should NOT give his DNA unless ordered by a court to do so in my opinion.

Even in so called civilized countries people get convicted of crimes they never were involved in and forensic evidence gets mixed up, just look at the mess made of the OJ Simpson case.

Wow that's weird, you say you wouldn't want your DNA taken in case it ended up being contaminated in some way.. do you actually know what contaminated means, if a crime scene was contaminated then the DNA would be contaminated, thus useless...So why would you worry about it being contaminated...

The only reason he doesn't give a DNA sample is because he/they are guilty as sin....

All Koh Tao know that the DNA tested 70% and next minute there's a photoshooped image of him in bkk

Flight from Samui to bkk is 1 hr, someone check the cctv at bkk airport and Samui airport if these liars are serious in trying to solve this...

• Like 2

And if this guy really is related to Suthep, maybe that could be the explanation to unwillingness to solve the case??

Wait some posts and the boy will be pronouced Suthep's nephew !!!

The fact that the boy names Suthep as loong suthep (uncle Suthep) does not mean at all that Suthep could be his uncle or a member of his family. The term loong is currently used for elderly people and shows an atmosphere of congeniality.

Edited by llz

Wait some posts and the boy will be labelled Suthep's nephew !!!

The fact that the boy names Suthep as loong suthep (uncle Suthep) does not mean at all that Suthep could be his uncle or a member of his family. The word loong is currently used for all people who are older than you.

Not correct. Loong is used for familymembers or people you know well, who is older than you. Not for all people! (According to my wife, who normally knows, what she is talking about!)

Maybe different in different parts of the country?

- It was originally stated that Thailand can't really do DNA testing and they sent it to Singapore. Shortly after Thailand was doing it themselves.

-DNA testing takes at least 48 hours and many tests the Thais did took less than 24.

- I have already said that I suspect they have swapped out the real semen DNA samples from the woman victim with someone elses who's probably never been near the island and all attempts to match would be futile.

- It would be possible to swap DNA samples from the killers with samples from other people, further destroying the chain of control of evidence.

- The UK has the woman's body and surely samples of the killers' DNA, but they'll never get legit DNA samples from suspect to compare it with.

- Originally the Thais announced they were seeking help from the US FBI but they quickly changed their minds. I suspect they quickly figured out who did it and went into cover up mode.

- The Thais have kept all evidence private and who knows what tampering could have been done, not to mention crime scene destruction, very possibly by the perps themselves.

- If you let the perps crawl all over the crime scene the next day, then there is a new reason why evidence of them being there occurs. That destroys evidence against them.

The Thais may look stupid and bumbling, but I think it's all deliberate to deflect attention and hope this goes away.

Oh but they can do DNA testing . . .

http://www.forensic.sc.mahidol.ac.th/proceeding/49_Samart.pdf

Have a look at Table 1 on Page 4.

One question....

Seems everyone involved with family is refusing...

Did they get a sample of his DNA?

If not why not? Seems he has an alibi so he sould have nothing to fear.... Right??

I thought that Our P.M. said everyone who was concidered a suspect would have to submit to having a sample taken!!! Why is this family above the Law? Are we still not under Martial Law?

Anywhere else... a Suspect would be finger printed and DNA sample taken... Part of the being a suspect... no if buts about it!

• Like 1

The fact that the boy names Suthep as loong suthep (uncle Suthep) does not mean at all that Suthep could be his uncle or a member of his family. The word loong is currently used for all people who are older than you.

Not correct. Loong is used for familymembers or people you know well, who is older than you. Not for all people! (According to my wife, who normally knows, what she is talking about!)

u

My wife says it is common to use loong as a term of respect for somebody older and they don't have to be family but normally somebody you know, Suthhep has a massive following and she has heard other people refer to him as loong Suthep as a term of endearment so I wouldnt read to much into the fact that he addressed Suthep in such a way.

"Thai, an Essential Grammar" (David Smyth) p. 43

The fact that the boy names Suthep as loong suthep (uncle Suthep) does not mean at all that Suthep could be his uncle or a member of his family. The term loong is currently used for elderly people and shows an atmosphere of congeniality.

It's well known he is Mon's son isn't it? He's been mentioned off and on for the last 2 weeks in various threads, goes under the name of Intouch Toovichien and likes fake tattoos. The attention has been placed mostly on Worat more so though (and Mon).

As before - the whole family needs DNA testing reliably. These 2 are related and it was most likely a tight related (untouchable) bunch at the core of the crime.

• Like 1

Maybe I am crazy, but here we go:

attachicon.gifpost-93895-0-18895800-1412162761.jpgattachicon.gifpost-221359-0-01085300-1412170912.jpg

Admittingly the CCTV pic is very unclear, but doesn't it look like the same armband in both pictures??

Who said he is related to Suthep? Please give us a link.

If true, that is huge and would explain a lot!

Link please JOC. Thanks

Post 246 on this very thread and the CCTV photo got my brain spinning!!w00t.gif

Thanks. I saw #246 but the ".maybe term of endearment" put me off the scent. Thinking about it, my family use the term "Uncle" and "Aunt" for older folk they meet often, like neighbours, local shopkeepers, older cousins, in-laws etc. People they don`t know, or don`t see often, would be called the usual Elder or Big

Brother. Perhaps someone more familiar with Thai terms of address could enlighten me?

If he is related, or personally knows Suthep, this is really huge! Does Suthep have any business interests on the island? Not sure how to research this. If there is something in it, it needs a good investigative journalist.

Anyone got anything more on this possible connection?

Oh but they can do DNA testing . . .

Have a look at Table 1 on Page 4.

Taking a quote from the above linked page "

"

Shows what the Hospitals think here of the cappacity to do correct DNA Testing in Thailand:

Quote:

""Currently, neither of the 6 forensic DNA laboratories in Bangkok is

accredited for forensic DNA analysis by international accreditation bodies nor

ISO17025:2005. However, out of the 6 DNA laboratories, one laboratory is ISO

15189:2003 accredited and one is ISO 9001:2000 accredited for the management

system. All of the 6 laboratories are equipped with essential instruments sufficient for

carrying out forensic DNA analysis, though a need to balance the capacity of major

instruments to reach it’s full capacity. To strengthen the competency of staffs, special

training regarding forensic issues must be provided. All 6 laboratories have positive

attitude towards standards and accreditation as prerequisite to carry out forensic case

work. Over 66.67% of the DNA laboratories aim for being ISO17025:2005 accredited

within 3 years. However, in order to process for the accreditation, the main organization

must have a clear supporting policy. An external auditor may be appointed as a part of

the auditing team to provide a broader view to the laboratory, as well as demonstrating

clarity of the quality assurance process. In the beginning of this year, 2007, the Bureau

of Laboratory Quality Standards, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand has launched an

accreditation program based on ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for forensic science laboratories.

This is would help support Thai forensic laboratories to meet the quality and

international standards in the very near future.

""

Pretty sad they have refused to allow outside help to pinpoint the owners of the DNA Taken!!

• Like 1

Flight from Samui to bkk is 1 hr, someone check the cctv at bkk airport and Samui airport if these liars are serious in trying to solve this...

How about someone at both ends BKK and at Samui check Camera footage of all flights leaving for BBK and arriving! within the allotted time frame! or has that footage been lost also???

• Like 1

w00t.gif The son of a powerful local administrator on Koh Tao island w00t.gif

make up your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the last time in other post he was old chief of village....not even the actual chief...............so what happened? now he suddenly become a powerful local administrator????

who is giving the news?

what can we trust about all these news ?

coffee1.gif

Pretty sure you can trust the fact he is powerful...yoo powerful

the photo though? DNA him then it's over...cover up!!!

How about someone at both ends BKK and at Samui check Camera footage of all flights leaving for BBK and arriving! within the allotted time frame! or has that footage been lost also???

At least he was actually caught, this one really does take the biscuit.

The picture shows him coming in at around 0916, havent they a picture of him leaving the building.

Like everyone says a DNA test should be done, until then it looks as if this family protest their innocence too much.

Also id have thought a post mortem would be done in the UK surely theyve have taken DNA samples of the sperm to tell if its of related people.

The silence from the British Embassy is deafening and embarrassing to them, obviously dont want to rock any trade deals.

• Like 2

My better half talked to some of her better informed Thai friends. Basically, Sean is the key to the whole puzzle. They don't believe he is a killer. However, Sean definitely entered a bar covered in blood that late night/morning. People also saw him carrying bloodied guitar later on. Sean can be easily traced by the Interpol.

I find it almost impossible to believe that the British authorities did not interview Sean and got the full story out of him. I wouldn't be surprised if Thais tried/try to solve this particular case via diplomatic channels by offering the substantial amount of money to aggrieved British families.

What does your better half have to say about the 2 asian DNA samples and the fact none of THE Family or POLICE have provided DNA...

I suppose you believe A Thai couldn't have done this? Any of these 'friends' of the better half on Koh Tao? Mine are...

Intouch is Mon's son right?

Worat is Woraphan's son.

So this leaves a spot open for Woraphan's other son is that correct?

The person shown here (the non-cctv pictures):

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/764534-koh-tao-police-look-for-man-in-vdo-footage-as-a-key-to-provide-clue-of-murder/page-6#entry8463967

doesn't quite look like Worat to me. Is this the missing brother if it is not Worat. What is his name?

And as I understand it each 'big' family runs a separate geographical area?

Are all the 'big' familes equal? or is one dominant? If tourism is down and stays that way the other families would be somewhat peed off you would think?

It seems that the local police are in Woraphan's pocket - but would they not also be in the pocket of the other big families? The other families would be better off throwing the perps under the bus and telling the cops to make it so, in order to bring some normality and loss of negative attention back to the island?

(Wishful thinking though probably as I guess blatant large-scale inter-family fighting would not come easy, but I hope the effects of this reverberate until TRUE justice is finally served one way or another. No patsies).

Edited by bunglebag

https://www.facebook.com/CSILA90210?fref=photo

This Guy is right on the case.Lots of csi here.

Wow, this guy seems like a good source of info.

there has been ZERO mention that there was a witness to the guy running, he had to see him repeatedly, may be a shop owner

This guy seems to have worked out that there is also a 2 minute discrepancy in the cctv footage as well as other people being present but not mentioned. He also says, and I quote "Amazing Thailand, because of human rights issues police can not collect dna samples from all individuals. Looks like this will remain unsolved"

What about the human rights of the two people slaughtered on that beach then???

• Like 2

there has been ZERO mention that there was a witness to the guy running, he had to see him repeatedly, may be a shop owne

I Watched that video a few times and zoomed in, to me it looks like a girl with hair just past the shoulders was walking in front of him.post-221731-0-40456600-1412195253_thumb.post-221731-0-68405100-1412195259_thumb.post-221731-0-24723400-1412195266_thumb.

there has been ZERO mention that there was a witness to the guy running, he had to see him repeatedly, may be a shop owne

I Watched that video a few times and zoomed in, to me it looks like a girl with hair just past the shoulders was walking in front of him.attachicon.gifgirl.jpgattachicon.gifgirl2.jpgattachicon.gifgirl3.jpg

Someone is there but you cant see anything at all, surely we need all the footage ... why are the police hiding the 2 minutes and 30 seconds?

This just gets more bizarre.

Edited by ffaarraanngg