Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Warot's lawyer, Attakorn Onart needs to realize that students do not take classes and examinations on Saturdays and Sundays at any university. University documents that confirmed his class attendance and examination!!! it is going to be hard to convince a judge that one pupil attended a weekend class on his own with one teacher who is on the pay role. Now his hands have healed he comes forward.

no one's hands are going to heal that fast if there were deep cuts,

scratches have a way of scabbing for weeks, they just dont heal, unless she was held down so tightly, there were few sratches made,'

we know she pulled some hair, so,

only pressure from UK journalists will bring us where we want to be

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This whole Charade is to simply provoke westerners.*(on social media)

They are saying look here are some more powerful suspects (even though we said there was not such families in organised activities)

It goes on.

Dozens of press releases - eventually , we simply get tied.

High season hits the people fly to Thailand believing the case is close to solved.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Bingo!

Thats at least their thinking -

Get us to become apathetic -

Bombard the the potential travellers not yet cancelled or considering a flight here to think it all under control.

Your comment is what "Fred Flinstone" would say! Awesome!

Edited by MILT

Guilty as found he doesnt need to give DNA sample a good beating will reveal the confession / truth and as the fixed trial progresses daddy can pay of the judges and then everyone goes home and a nice 2 year suspended sentence for the murderer.

I suggest that the tampered photo copies of CCTV is evidence that the boy wasn't there on those dates. I find it most unusual for Thai authorities to even bother to show these at a press interview other than to think the media are all gullible. You can spoon as many layers of sugar over shit, but it's still shit and smells like shit.

And, I agree that this latest farce has shown the world that there will never be justice for the murderers who will get off scot free. Thai society will close ranks, the police will be told to close the case as unsolved, and that will be the end of it. And there's sod all anyone can do about it. Even HMG, who will be politely told that the investigation is complete with no suspects identified.

Bit odd that the dates on the photo are lovely and clear when the rest of the picture quality is sh!te!! handy coincidence possibly though......

I'm no expert on CCTV images, but I want to believe that date and time will be in a straight line on one such picture?

I edited the images in Photoshop and got them a little clearer, and added a straight line (red) under the date and time.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Mr. Warot's lawyer, Attakorn Onart, presented reporters with a still photograph from CCTV footage that showed Mr. Warot at his university and residence in Bangkok on 13-15 September.

the top pic looks like the entrance to a condo

the bottom pic the college

so why are the time stamps wonky on both images?

This whole investigation has been a comedy of errors from the outset and still it continues. My thoughts are with the parents of these poor innocent souls. One day we will know what happened, unfortunately I dont think that day will be any time soon!

Read a well-known BKK Sunday paper article about previous cover-ups and police beatings and torture, involving murders of other western tourists.

Essentially this is the Thai Government saying if you go to Kho Ta and get raped or murdered you are on your own.

This should be made clear to any potential tourists.

That family are only powerful because of the tourist money that comes onto the island.

Shut down Kho Tao.

The diving is much better on the other side of Thailand and in Malaysia.

It's incredible how people who know nothing about the case have such strong opinions.

It's a terrible thing to be accused of such a thing as murder and rape. This kid deserves to be treated as innocent unless there is some real evidence to suggest he is involved.

Don't start that "if he's done nothing then he's got nothing to fear" crap, evidence can get messed up in both directions.

I wouldn't want the police taking my DNA sample for fear that it would end up getting contaminated in some way. The accused should NOT give his DNA unless ordered by a court to do so in my opinion.

Even in so called civilized countries people get convicted of crimes they never were involved in and forensic evidence gets mixed up, just look at the mess made of the OJ Simpson case.

Are you for real? This scrawny looking 'kid' has a striking resemblance to that of the 'scrawny looking' person captured on the CCTV on the night of the double murders, THAT alone should be enough to warrant him being DNA test, if only to clear his name

Why most of you think the DNA of the semen belongs to the killer? She could have had sex with anybody the days and hours before she was murdered. Second the killer is not necessarily the same person that raped her no?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You people need to get a grip. Seriously. The guy's been cleared a long time ago. He's got a solid alibi with corroborating witnesses. And then there's the fact that the whole family has been cleared of direct involvement via DNA testing of the father & uncle. Time to move on you <deleted> conspiracy junkies. facepalm.gif

Do you seriously believe that the junta that currently runs this country, including the PM at its head, would cover up for a small-fry island headman, thereby further damaging Thailand's international reputation and devastating it's upcoming high tourist season? When if they indeed had their man the arrest would make the whole furor die down? This is not the BIB, this is the army running the whole show. There's way too much lost money at stake here. Wake the F up.The botched investigation was bad enough. At least let the MFers see if they can go catch the real killers.

This kind of shit you're putting down here just adds fuel to the fire already smoldering, the hatred of the Thai against the many rabid farang they run up against on these forums.

so if this family has been cleared how come your the only one that knows about it

why is most of the posts demanding DNA

maybe you trying to smoke screen this posts or maybe your friend is the suspect

• Like 1

Why are these important photos that allegedly give an alibi to the murder suspect, printed by a crappy inkjet with blocked jets? Surely they can deliver a digital copy. But even if they did, I would love to see another example of a video time code which seems to be randomly black and white. All white you would expect, black maybe but I have never seen it. Black and white? crazy.

If this guy was innocent. the easiest thing in the world would be a DNA test and a clip of the CCTV. Instead we get a lawyer and subterfuge.

It tries their intellect.

Edited by Local Drunk

You people need to get a grip. Seriously. The guy's been cleared a long time ago. He's got a solid alibi with corroborating witnesses. And then there's the fact that the whole family has been cleared of direct involvement via DNA testing of the father & uncle. Time to move on you <deleted> conspiracy junkies. facepalm.gif

Do you seriously believe that the junta that currently runs this country, including the PM at its head, would cover up for a small-fry island headman, thereby further damaging Thailand's international reputation and devastating it's upcoming high tourist season? When if they indeed had their man the arrest would make the whole furor die down? This is not the BIB, this is the army running the whole show. There's way too much lost money at stake here. Wake the F up.The botched investigation was bad enough. At least let the MFers see if they can go catch the real killers.

This kind of shit you're putting down here just adds fuel to the fire already smoldering, the hatred of the Thai against the many rabid farang they run up against on these forums.

so if this family has been cleared how come your the only one that knows about it

why is most of the posts demanding DNA

maybe you trying to smoke screen this posts or maybe your friend is the suspect

He's got nothing but money behind him....

Why not make a "boykotkohtao" facebook page until the murder case is solve, it just screams of cover up and keeping the circus running until people forget the murder case. it is horrible what happened to these young people and just as horrible that no justice will be done. just think if it was your brother/sister or son/daughter. And i will bet if it had been 2 thai teenagers killed like this, the case would have gone viral and would have been solved by now.

• Like 2

Has there been even 1 resident on Tao who has put his hand up admitted he is there and given his opinion on TVisa?

Certain apologists arguing the blatantly obvious would indicate a few on here, but anyone man enough to stick his head up and give an opinion?

Or is it a case of mass guilty conscience

need to trace the other guy and he seems totally oblivous to the suspect beeing there

so some camera scull duggery there me thinks

also the picture of suspect walking throughthe doors it look amost staged, if this was a school day he was so lucky that nobody was in the picture with him being a collage there usually packed with students moving around all day long

attachicon.gifIMG_0086.JPG

i hope this works

can anyone see the difference if so tell the police

Bit odd that the dates on the photo are lovely and clear when the rest of the picture quality is sh!te!! handy coincidence possibly though......

I'm no expert on CCTV images, but I want to believe that date and time will be in a straight line on one such picture?

I edited the images in Photoshop and got them a little clearer, and added a straight line (red) under the date and time.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

where is the footage of him on Sunday the day of the murder?

the key is

only Thai "police" have the DNA of the sperm - what if they do not use it to compare but use another ones DNA instead

(who would be surprised?)

if this is the case why does the "powerful son" not just give his DNA sample?

Very suspicious they did not want FBI in the case

If he doesn't give DNA, and clear himself completely he is going to have people assuming that he did it for the rest of his life. Therefore his refusal to give DNA can only mean one thing, he and/or other family members are involved.

not only are the dates not straight, the numbers that are black and white differ in each photo. Shouldn't they all be white? Or at least, since they are part of the same system (the school's) be consistent?

Well, if its not him, and thats not him, in the cctv footage, unless hes had his hair cut, he will know who has done it.

Obviously if hes fixed the dates etc at the college he was supposedly at, they can prove this ,if they really wanted to.

Have they checked his phone calls , his brothers, and the village idiot of a father, on the morning after and subsequent days.

Im now embarassed that the UK police have not demanded to step in but leave it untill years later when a retired detective works on behalf of the parents.

This is a fiasco, from start to finish and it is blatant that they are making a mockery of the outside world thinking we can all be fooled.

So typical of you Thai's , i sorry, but we all saying it and the more you play this out, the more idiots you make of your own Country !