Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

The police claim they have already established that the guy was not on the Island when the murders took place, but I guess that all the Cluedo detectives will dispute that as well.

When looking back at past murder investigations conducted by the RTP, such as Kirsty Jones, the Saudi diplomats, Sherry Duncan etc. it's quite natural and logical to have no trust whatsoever in the Thai police.

And often, it's actually the RTP who are the actual killers.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Mmmm i would say so.

A few days ago, Prayuth appeared angry when Thais demanded the government increase transparency

UnQuote

Says about everything

His main reason for supporting the police, as put forward during his visit to Burma, is just that they wouldn't dare pin it on scapegoats because it is such a big case. The fact remains that police have had no qualms about fitting up scapegoats in big cases in the past. He also implies that it is quite normal and acceptable for them to find scapegoats in lesser cases. Get serious general. The world is watching you.

• Like 1

Quote from "The Diplomat" article regarding the newly appointed police chief: "Police Chief Somyos Poompanmuang and his wife’s net worth was revealed to about 355.8 million baht (roughly $11 million), raising questions about how a lifelong career in the public service could have made him a millionaire many times over."

Quote from "The Diplomat" article regarding the newly appointed police chief: "Police Chief Somyos Poompanmuang and his wife’s net worth was revealed to about 355.8 million baht (roughly $11 million), raising questions about how a lifelong career in the public service could have made him a millionaire many times over."

Don't you know that ALL high ranking police positions require wealth? Common knowledge I thought.

https://www.facebook.com/CSILA90210/photos/a.600950366649359.1073741828.596740650403664/715228365221558/?type=1&theater

Admin and fans of CSI LA are giving Nom Sod and his lawyer 24 hours to bring forward proof of the following:

1) Video footage of CCTV from Nom Sod's dormitory/apartment

2) Video footage of CCTV from the convenience store

3) Video footage of CCTV from Bangkok University showing he was there on the date he claims.

4) Nom Sod's exam results.

If they fail to comply with these demands, our fan page will go to crowd-sourced reviews page and give a bad review on his dad's businesses.

The deadline is midnight.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw on csi they have blown all sorts of holes in his video evidence.

Time stamp imposed onto picture.

Furniture in background different suggesting it it is old footage.

Suggestions that his girlfriend did not know where he was (from Instagram I think).