rant about nosey gf mom

just ranting about my gf's super nosey mom, asking about every bloody thing everyday

where we were, what we were doing.. blah blah blah...

yesterday i just confirmed a short getaway trip with some buddies and she actually asked me why I did not bring my gf.

HEY, it's a buddies trip, not a lover's trip. AND, I pay for my own trips. She made it sound like she was paying for it, and I must bring the gf along wherever I went.

Your daughter is not my leech that I need to bring everywhere I go, you nosey old hag.

Until the day your daughter pays for my trips, <deleted>!

(oh that felt much better)

One very good reason why you should never set up home too close to the in-laws here. I made in plain from the start that there would be no interference from family in our lives and that we would live at least five klicks away from them. If your gf doesn't like it there are huge queue's of others waiting to comply.

One very good reason why you should never set up home too close to the in-laws here. I made in plain from the start that there would be no interference from family in our lives and that we would live at least five klicks away from them. If your gf doesn't like it there are huge queue's of others waiting to comply.

Bars are full of them...............................hahahahaha!

5 klicks.....i thought 1 klick is 1 km....not 100 km.

• Like 1

A couple of possibilities

a) she is overly concerned with her daughters safety

B) she is bored and is interested in making conversation

c) she is a nosey old hag

But a lot of Thais are like this - always asking questions like - How did you meet your gf? How heavy are you?, How many children do you have ?, Are you married? Where do you come from ? Have you eaten today? How much money do you have in the bank? Do you speak Thai? and so on. Can always have a bit of fun with a few bullshit answers that are not compatible with the previous answer and watch their little brains try to compute.

Oh! the things we do just to amuse ourselves.

A couple of possibilities

a) she is overly concerned with her daughters safety

cool.png she is bored and is interested in making conversation

c) she is a nosey old hag

But a lot of Thais are like this - always asking questions like - How did you meet your gf? How heavy are you?, How many children do you have ?, Are you married? Where do you come from ? Have you eaten today? How much money do you have in the bank? Do you speak Thai? and so on. Can always have a bit of fun with a few bullshit answers that are not compatible with the previous answer and watch their little brains try to compute.

Oh! the things we do just to amuse ourselves.

Never answer the same question with the same answer twice.......