A good place for happy birthday in Chiang Mai

DrAzTiK

Hello guys,

I will get 30 years old on 3 october and I am looking for a place for inviting some friends in CHiang Mai (12-15 people) to eat and drink.

I am looking for a place witch is not too much noisy and witch offers decent quality service and prices. I know some places make special promotions for bithday if you show your passeport. (like a free bottle of vodka etc...)

A place on nimmanhaemin would be great, even if I am open to others choices.

I am not a baller inside but of course I can make an efford for my 30 year old birthday ^^

Any advices ? :)

You didn't state your budget (assuming you are picking up the tab), and you are looking for freebies from places you've never been, so I would guess you want something affordable. I recommend Dayli....look at their FB page...you can make reservations. New promos are 6 small Carlsberg for 199 or 7 large Asahi for 299. Food is reasonable and you can buy from food carts out front. It is now non-smoking.....Their English is limited, but they know words like "promotion." Just be patient. Otherwise, maybe Mad Dog on Moon Mueang, because I can't think of anyplace with more people who have had so many birthdays, like 70-80 a piece.