Transport from Don Muang to Big C Samut Sakhon

Wallich

Hello

I fly into Don Muang, arriving 1415 from Chiang Mai next week. Have plenty of time to meet a friend at Big C (Praram 2 ??) Samut Sakhon around 1930. Please help me with a convenient and easy way to get there. I guess Taxi, but alternatives would be welcome. Thank you

Taxi would be easiest.

With time to kill and assuming you don't have lots of luggage take the ARL train to Phaya Thai, then the Skytrain to Wongwian Yai, walk or M/C taxi to the SRT station also at Wongwian Yai then SRT to MahaChai which is Samut Sakhon, M/C taxi to Big C.

You'll need to check the SRT train times or face a long wait on the worlds best disguised railway station, have a look on Google maps 13.7245,100.491739

Actually, take a taxi smile.png

EDIT Oops, saw it's from DMK, omit the ARL and take the bus to MoChit BTS then follow the rest.

I would guess about 400-450 baht if you mean the Big C on Rama 2 before the western ring rd? The trip would take around 30-45 mins at that time of the day (enter the expressway at Din Daeng)

Other options include taking the A1 bus from DMK to the BTS and then a mini van (if little luggage) from Victory Monument for 30 baht (very quick 20-25mins as they enter straight onto the expressway) or bus 140 which also departs from Victory and uses the expressway (though from Makkasan, Petchaburi rd entrance)

• 5 months later...

Taxi, i have got one many times from Sahmut Sahkon. Big C is on the main road Just of the main Bangkok to Petchaburi highway.

You could go by buss but that would take a while, maybe one hour or more. and having too use a baht bus.

Edited by Thongkorn