Double entry tourist in Savannakhet ?

I was refused a single entry tourist visa in Phnom Penh today, because I wanted to take the bus to Thailand. They just changed the rules, starting yesterday. No flight tickets, no visa :(

I hope Savannakhet is working out for you, but maybe you should call the embassy and ask before you go.

l am also having trouble trying to get a double entry from the Royal Thai Consulate-General in New York, they state only 30 day visa stay in Thailand visa $40.00. I tried to contact them with no response, did they do away with the double entry visa ??? I can fill 2 on the form but they do not list a price, anyone know what to do ??

...they state only 30 day visa stay in Thailand visa $40.00...

The duration of the permission to stay you will be granted on entry with a tourist depends on your nationality. A US national gets 60 days on each entry.

With an application for a double-entry tourist visa I would write on the application form, after the printed text "Tourist Visa" at the top right of the form, "2 entries, valid for 6 months"

The request for a visa validity of 6 months is of course only necessary if you plan to make your second entry into Thailand later than 89 days after the first entry.