Teenager Shot After Unknown Man Asked Them To Stop in Pattaya

Rimmer

Teenager Shot After Unknown Man Asked Them To Stop in Pattaya

23.jpg
PATTAYA– October 1, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 03.00 am Pol.Lt.Anupong Puangpee-investigation inspector of Bang Lamung police station- was notified by the civil volunteers that they had sent a person who had been shot to Bang Lamung hospital. After notification the police officers rushed to inspect.

At Bang Lamung hospital the officials found a male teenager who had been shot in right leg. Upon questioning him and his friend they told police that they were riding their motorbike along beach road where they met a man who was wearing a motorcycle taxi rider shirt who rode alongside them and told them to stop so he could search them. They said they were afraid and decided to ride off.

They then noticed that more men were chasing them so they tried to lose them but one of the chasers shot at them 3-4 times

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/teenager-shot-unknown-man-asked-stop-pattaya/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-10-02

What the <deleted> is going wrong in Thailand. sad.png

Ask the police, they were chasing them and they are always trigger happy.

Wait a second, I thought the police never did anything.

Now you are saying they do DO something.

Which is it?

Shoot people when they don't stop on their demand.

To think I once upon a time tried to convince my wife we should leave Laos and move to Thailand. Damn glad she put her foot down and said no f'ing way. I have a longtime friend who, after 15 years, just went back to Canada with his Thai wife and 2 daughters. He got tired of the crap and corruption.

• Like 2

What the <deleted> is going wrong in Thailand. sad.png

Ask the police, they were chasing them and they are always trigger happy.

Wait a second, I thought the police never did anything.

Now you are saying they do DO something.

Which is it?

You're looking for logic and consistency where is doesn't exist.

Edited by Suradit69

The only reason I see for anyone trying to stop teenage Thai kids on motorbikes on beach road, would be if the kids were seen or suspected of robbing or stealing from tourists, which happens quite often.

3.00am = drugs.

However Volunteer Cops aren't allowed firearms. Pol Cap'n Somdick is talking out of another one of his orifices

Post in breach of Forum Rules removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

In addition an empty post with just a quote was removed - petercool

Does it sound like the kids who were attempting to escape may have left some key details out of their story ?

Please read the whole post before jumping to conclusions

"Pol.Lt.Anupong said that the man who asked the teenagers might be a volunteer police officer. However they didn’t stop because he wasn’t wearing a uniform so why should they stop. The police are now hunting the shooter so he can be prosecuted further according to Thai law."

• 3 weeks later...