Ladyboys get greedy and pickpocket tourists in Phuket

webfact

The ladyboys are innocent, it's the Russians and the Italians fault for having a phone and carrying money.

When are they going to stop prosecuting these lovable creatures?blink.png

You can't be serious! blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_TIbQsYc I'll always carry my Sumsung S4 in my pocket & i'll exchange AUD$1000 at a time so i don't have the hassel of going back to the exchange-booth so often. You don't carry 1000 euro around for the hell of it.....what do you think he was going to do with the Euro's? Buy a drink or eat a meal?...obviously not!

Your comment about the LB's is far-fetched IMO....you obviously haven't been to Pattaya or BKK then...am i right?

They might reconsider their novel idea about tracking the visitors to the Kingdom...

Looks like it's not the innocent tourist they need to put the bracelet, but indeed these strange looking creatures instead who frequently commit criminal acts...

Somehow they always manage to continue after the hefty 100 baht fines paid whistling.gif

• Like 1

The ladyboys are innocent, it's the Russians and the Italians fault for having a phone and carrying money.

When are they going to stop prosecuting these lovable creatures?blink.png

You can't be serious! blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_TIbQsYc I'll always carry my Sumsung S4 in my pocket & i'll exchange AUD$1000 at a time so i don't have the hassel of going back to the exchange-booth so often. You don't carry 1000 euro around for the hell of it.....what do you think he was going to do with the Euro's? Buy a drink or eat a meal?...obviously not!

Your comment about the LB's is far-fetched IMO....you obviously haven't been to Pattaya or BKK then...am i right?

Thai people are, who they are. This constant ragging about a people, who never invited any of the farang members on this forum, to come to Thailand to begin with, is quite ridiculous. But, what I find most perplexing, is that certain members (on this forum) spend so much time & energy, playing "one-upmanship" with each other, regardless of what the topic of discussion may be. And some of you are actually "University" graduates? Huh? whistling.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

Im astonished to see the amount of tourists in LOS who walks around with smartphones or wallets in their back pockets............might as well have a sign on them saying "Come on....pick my pockets" coffee1.gif .............

Edited by Yahooka