2014 NRL Grand Final - Sun 5th Oct - where to see live in Pattaya ?

MrWorldwide

http://www.theroar.com.au/rugby-league/nrl/nrl-grand-final/

Game is scheduled to be telecast shortly after 7pm AEST, which would mean somewhere after 4pm in Pattaya - someone suggested one of the larger 'Aussie' bars at the Second Road end of Soi 7 so I'll check them out the next time I'm down there. Other suggestions most welcome.

If you follow the Rabbitohs the Hunneypot in Soi Honey would be an excellent choice. It's only a small bar but will be packed with Bunnny fanatics. They are all good blokes and will make you feel welcome. At the other end of Soi Honey Roscoes bar will also be packed with Aussies watching the game. It is larger and also serve food. In Soi Lengkee there is the Blue Heeler and Ned Kellys and further up and across Third Rd there is the Boxing Roo. All these bars are Aussie owned and most of them put on some snacks for the patrons.

Daylight saving starts Sunday morning 2.00am in NSW so that will make a 4 hour time difference. Official start time for the match is 3.20pm Thai time.

Aaah - thanks for the heads-up on that. Explains why a bar owner told me to be there at 3 if I want to see the game, although past experience has taught me that the build-up seems to go on forever.