Murder reenactment: 200 policemen deployed to guard two Myanmar men on Koh Tao

webfact

Indeed.

That is on the MCOT own TV clip. If that is the case, then the whole case must be judged bogus

Sometime a picture is worth more than a thousand words..

I don't see what point you are making. The phone Hannah has is not the same phone as the one her friend has in the photo with the police.

Where did you get that information from? Do you have a source please?

Don't need a source, just look at the photos, Hannah's phone is not the same as the one her friend has when she is talking to the police.

It looks like the same phone, what looks different about the phone to you ?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right at the beginning Thai cops said,that Hanna's blood was all over the hoe and no David's blood was there.They said,that David was killed by another metalic object,which had not been found.

Somebody suggest,that this object is: push-knife.Wounds caused by push-knife are deep;it is brutal

murder weapon.Today - cops do not mention anything about that "metalic object" because it doesnt fit to their story today.Push-knife had been used by another person - The Leader(?),the same person,who raped Hanna first,(with condom) - then boys from Burma were asked to join the orgy.

It has been described in another thread on this forum.

Smart posters from ThaiVisa had cracked this case already few days ago!they had found the "Patron"

- person,who is behind this big cover-up.(post 246 on another thread).

Do you want the link? or better just click there yourself and read their posts.mostly they were writing about faking of CCTV recordings.Read it - it is very convincing.

Then British Ambassador offered technical help in analysing CCTV recordings.

Thais had panicked and quickly came with Burmese boys.

Is it the end of the story or just the beginning?

But .... it is possible,that putting aside discrepancies;it is all simply dumb crime committed by dumb boys.

I would not want to share the gruesome photos from the crime scene, So without doing so, This is a template of injuries to David. All were very, VERY deep, brutal lacerations. 4 to the back of the head (skull), one to the cheek bone, 2 to the jawline and one to the collarbone. David also had bruises to the nose and eyes with minor scratches near the nose bridge. So i do now see that he must have been facing his killer at one point, and not all blows were from the back and side, as first thought.

The Facebook page 'CSI LA' has had invaluable information throughout this case and continues to report unseen testimonials and pieces of interest.

attachicon.gif0.jpgattachicon.gif00.jpg

I seen those photos unfortunately.... and it does look like stab wounds along with wounds made by a blunt object. The one on the collar bone area really stands out to be a stab wound

Could you post a link.

I only just noticed one of the arrested has the very same t shirt on when arrested that he wore on the night of the murder. If he did it that's as unlikely as not doing a runner, why not throw it as it was bound to have blood all over it, but it has not. Of course he could have 2 the same, but not likely. If it's the same the Police should have bagged it for testing, but then of course there is really no need is there.

Maybe they fished the tshirt out of the same bush the phone was in?

I agree the 'push knife' theory appears to fit with the wounds suffered by the male victim. The assailant was very likely left-handed. Which suspects, including the Headman's brood his police friends, are left handed? Of course, it's silly for me to be talking about 'suspects' because for the cops and those who believe the newest set-up, it's a done deal: the Burmese 3 are guilty, so let's get back to getting money from tourists.

Incidentally, if the victim's body is still around, it's not difficult to do a forensic test to get an idea what sort of weapon was used on him. Can be done by pouring some melted aluminium in the open wounds.

A great many of us who have closely followed the case , guessed it would come to this.

A predictable outcome with intense dubious results to the horror of a very bad crime.

Indeed we are led through it.

And Thais can claim as they always said from the very beginning.

That they couldn't have committed the crime.

Actually, quite the contrary. Online, on many platforms many Thais are claiming Thais did commit the act. They are correctly accusing the son of the headman of the crime. People worldwide know who did this crime. And they know it was NOT the Burmese workers, who have been framed in a horrific and cowardly manner. Why does it take 200 police to guard two innocent men? Were they looking for Koh Tao vacations, on the headman's dime? No doubt this crime lord hosted them at his expense, in a few of his villas.

Problem is you will not believe any Burmese did it now after all the Thai bashing on here. Maybe time to take a break and look at the facts again ? Is it really possible that someone else than the headman and his family did it ?

Not likely. Am I to believe that some Burmese blokes were quietly playing guitar on the beach and suddenly, with an inordinate amount of rage, decided to rape and murder a woman and her friend? I have been going to beaches in TH for 25 years and the one thing I notice is that people that work there and live there are completely mellow. So much so that a waiter usually forgets your order before he get to the bar. I just don't believe that a group of illegals would, for no apparent reason, chuck the guitar, grad a hoe and bash these people brains in just to get some totty. No, this was a crime of rage likely brought about by the bruised ego of someone that knew he could get away with it.

Just a bit of the wrong medicine, YABAH ? can make the difference between normal and "unreasonable" behavior. whistling.gif

this is true
  • Like 2

Problem is you will not believe any Burmese did it now after all the Thai bashing on here. Maybe time to take a break and look at the facts again ? Is it really possible that someone else than the headman and his family did it ?

Not likely. Am I to believe that some Burmese blokes were quietly playing guitar on the beach and suddenly, with an inordinate amount of rage, decided to rape and murder a woman and her friend? I have been going to beaches in TH for 25 years and the one thing I notice is that people that work there and live there are completely mellow. So much so that a waiter usually forgets your order before he get to the bar. I just don't believe that a group of illegals would, for no apparent reason, chuck the guitar, grad a hoe and bash these people brains in just to get some totty. No, this was a crime of rage likely brought about by the bruised ego of someone that knew he could get away with it.

Just a bit of the wrong medicine, YABAH ? can make the difference between normal and "unreasonable" behavior. whistling.gif

this is true

And im presuming your speaking from experience? ?

I've been following the email threads since the date of the murders and must say that 90% of you folks are just a bunch of armchair critics, speculating and offering your opinions on much less than factual info; judging as you feel you have the right to; sucking it all in; and criticising the police. You guys are what needs to be tossed out of here to help get Thailand back to Thailand!. Thai life and ways are the right of Thais, not expats who feel "they" have a right to judge. Go back to where you came from and spout off to your local periodical.

The less western ideological mindsets here the better. Thailand is for Thais.....and the Farangs that can fit into "their" way of life.

Pathetic is about as much as I can be bothered to trump up at the moment (Tired).

• Like 1

I've been following the email threads since the date of the murders and must say that 90% of you folks are just a bunch of armchair critics, speculating and offering your opinions on much less than factual info; judging as you feel you have the right to; sucking it all in; and criticising the police. You guys are what needs to be tossed out of here to help get Thailand back to Thailand!. Thai life and ways are the right of Thais, not expats who feel "they" have a right to judge. Go back to where you came from and spout off to your local periodical.

The less western ideological mindsets here the better. Thailand is for Thais.....and the Farangs that can fit into "their" way of life.

Pathetic is about as much as I can be bothered to trump up at the moment (Tired).

Mr.Rick is exactly that kind which i could imagine Kirsty,Hannah and David had met finally

• Like 1

Thai authorities dismissed concerns that they have arrested scapegoats when questioned by reporters.

"Please be reassured that police have worked to their best ability so it's not possible that they have arrested scapegoats," Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwon said Friday.

afplogo.jpg

-- (c) Copyright AFP 2014-10-03

The DPM went on to say that it was not possible for goats to have committed the crime as they are not allowed on the island.

Nor do they have opposable thumbs. ;-)