Is their a good expat bar in Phitsanulok?

thaimeister

Don't know of any Expat Bar, but I do know that some expats get together on a Wednesday about 11.30am at Topland for the hotel buffet (3rd floor I think). Someone there might be able to steer you in the right direction.

I occasionally drink at the beer bar next to Big C (forget the name) plenty of tables inside and out, soccer on the tv, food is ok, plenty of beer girls to serve you. It's located at one end of the car park.

There is also a strip of small beer bars together near the night markets on the river, I've seen expats drink there.

Plenty of small to medium size beer bars scattered all around Phitsanulok but think they're mostly frequented by the thai locals.

Edited by Dumbfounded

• 1 month later...

There is one expat bar near the old busstation. Katz bar its called.

It's closed now as I went there last night and a sign on the gate advertising the lease for sale.

Though, I'd also be interested to know where the expats get together for a drink now.

Edited by wooloomooloo

There is one expat bar near the old busstation. Katz bar its called.

It's closed now as I went there last night and a sign on the gate advertising the lease for sale.

Though, I'd also be interested to know where the expats get together for a drink now.

Not closed yet, Only open Fri and Sat nights.

• Like 1