CTH office in a field ?

ford8

I want to return my box and cancel my subscription, my emails have been ignored.

The location according to their GPS co-ords is in a field, and no 'phone numbers are given.

Can anyone kindly tell me where it is and tel number if possible ?

Maybe the area is now built up ?

Thanks in advance

post-199360-0-62226300-1412386409_thumb.

post-199360-0-03331000-1412386255_thumb.

post-199360-0-70035500-1412386236_thumb.

post-199360-0-03331000-1412386255_thumb.

post-199360-0-16480700-1412386110_thumb.

Edited by ford8

I believe the point marked in your attached photo is for a shop which certainly does installations for CTH (there's a load of new CTH signage outside it as well) but as far as I am aware it is not actually a CTH Office. I have been trying to cancel and return my set top box for 4/5 months without success. Phone calls and e-mails seem to be a waste of time.

I believe the point marked in your attached photo is for a shop which certainly does installations for CTH (there's a load of new CTH signage outside it as well) but as far as I am aware it is not actually a CTH Office. I have been trying to cancel and return my set top box for 4/5 months without success. Phone calls and e-mails seem to be a waste of time.

The lawyer on Thaivisa advised that we are liable for all charges up to actually visiting the "office", I will try to find it by pushbike.

Just been doing a bit of Google work , and by all accounts the place you are looking for is 2 doors up from the big TOA colour world paint shop on the right hand side of PattayThai heading to Sukhumvit.

Just been doing a bit of Google work , and by all accounts the place you are looking for is 2 doors up from the big TOA colour world paint shop on the right hand side of PattayThai heading to Sukhumvit.

You are hero Thank you very much.

I will PM the other poster about how he cancelled, unsuccesfully

I opened a thread some time ago about CTH. I wanted to pay, not cancel. Shop on South Road - no help. Web site - no help Help line - no help.! Have not paid for 10 months, no bills. I'm just waiting for them to turn up and snatch back the dish etc.

Anyway, it does confirm 2 things to me in respect of this thread.

1. CTH is in a mess in respect to its customer base.

2. The shop in South Road is just an 'installation' outfit, as they transferred my dish etc. from my old to new address - even though I hadn't paid anything for months. I did pay the installers in cash but it was clear they had no formal link with CTH as a company.

I've been getting regular bills, never opened them for months since originally they were conflicting and I tried to get a consolidation of what I owed,

Once, I did get through but I was told that the a/c number I gave (their number) was invalid and so was my tel number listed on the agreement.

He said he would call back...............................

Just opened a bill, just shows the monthly amount.

Will go to the "office" and record my encounter, I can't believe they won't try eventually to get their pound/s of flesh, using the "law" advised on ASK The Lawyer on

this forum.

Mirabilis Dictu !!!

See record of emails over weekend

email [email protected]

I have been trying to find a CTH in pattaya, to cancel my subscription

Please advise
..........................................................................................................................Please send your passport sign up your signature send to this email [email protected]

and please inform CTH reason you wanna cancel.

Best Regards
CTH Callcenter

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Reasons

NO schedule of at least the football, easily found at any time including replays.....on a channel not on Facebook.

NO News Channel, Why not AlJazeera ? Please don't mention Fox !

Thank You

NB "wanna" above