DRIVECLUB

sup3r1or

So anyone excited for this game?

Its been pushed back twice, but thank god for that. It looks absolutely gorgeous. Anyone wants to start CLUB?

Thing is unlike the Crew there can only be 6 people in the club, but can be rotated very easily. Also worth noting, weather effects that were showed off are going to be PATCHED in until the end of the year.

We all get Free PS PLus edition which has 5 cars and 11 tracks (if you join club you can unlock additional 5 cars). Game can be also platinum ed with PS PLus edition but will take ages. Upgrade to Full version is available, what puzzles me is that it costs 30 pounds on UK PSN store and at www.akibasquare.com game only costs 500 BHT , <deleted>?

I love the fact that I will get a version of it to play by subscribing to PS+. There is not a great choice of racing games other than Need For Speed so I am looking forward to trying it out. Will get my machine next week and will be kicking back with a few friends playing Fifa 15, Destiny and the Last of Us.

JAF

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No free trial of the game using PSN asia network but I took the plunge and downloaded it digitally last night for 1,300bht as I was craving a little racing fun. First impressions are very good with sumptuous graphics and exhilarating speeds from the very start. I have only raced for an hour or so around the India tracks but looking forward to racing the other locations today after they have finished downloading.

I also started a Drive Club if anyone is interested in joining. It is called Thaiger Expats. My playstation id is MonoXimian

Cheers

JAF

• 2 months later...

I still occasionally play it and love the thrill of it all but when it comes to online racing I am nearly always last to finish. I guess I am just a boy racer and on the track there are others who are the real deal Great game though and at 20 quid a real bargain. If you start up a club let me know and I will join

JAF

I was a day-one PS4 buyer, and waited so long for Drive Club to come out. When it finally did, it was also around the same time GTA-V came out. All I can say is that I'm disappointed in DC. Over the past couple of months, I've put maybe 2 hours into DriveClub vs an amount of hours I don't even want to say into GTA ;)

Now, GTA isn't a hardcore racer of course, and it's doesn't have the same sort of lifelike physics you'd expect from one - it is after all about being a gangster - but from the perspective of online racing, GTA-V actually does a very good job, and once you get into a group that want to race instead of shoot, it will generally stay on that focus with it's voting system. One more big plus is that you just can't beat the variety of 'tracks' in GTA online (ad-hoc created from the entire GTA-V world)..

In short, GTA-V is actually worth a try if you looking to race online against some real players instead of DC's crappy AI.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Anyone still playing this? I just picked up driveclub since the price dropped to 20 pounds. Would love to join a club.

I still occasionally play it and love the thrill of it all but when it comes to online racing I am nearly always last to finish. I guess I am just a boy racer and on the track there are others who are the real deal Great game though and at 20 quid a real bargain. If you start up a club let me know and I will join

JAF

If one of you decide to start a club, let me know and I'll join in :)