Interesting New Restaurant in Bang Saray

craigt3365

Hello, just a quick question: are normal forum members also allowed to make such one-off informational posts/threads about venues?

They do it all the time...check out jingthing's restaurant thread. Great source of info for our forum members. I've got no personal interest in this place. Just found it to be a nice place down near where I live.

• Like 1

A group of us ate there last night. For 200B, it's a fantastic deal. All were very happy with their meals. I attached a copy of his specials menu. If you are in the area, worth a visit, IMHO. The starter soup was homemade carrot soup. It was fantastic.

Free beer??? tell me more?

• Like 1

I've got some friends in from Bangkok. So, doing a bit of touring around with them. Ate at Preecha's Thursday. And as usual, it was great.

Decided to show them Bang Saray. Started off with sunset drinks at the Bang Saray Club (which also has pretty good food) then my friend who lives there recommended this restaurant. He knows all the places there, and we've eaten at most of them with him, but went to this place last night per his recommendation. Last time there we ate at the other Belgian restaurant, also owned by a guy named Peter! LOL

Yes, free beer! We were lightweights, but had 2 glasses of beer each with dinner. All included.

Have you eaten at the Irish place there in Huay Yai? Rimmer and I ate there a month ago or so. It was pretty good!