Full Line of 3M Products in CM?For Softball Equip/Bat Repair

pgrahmm

Does anyone know if there is anyone stocking a full range of 3M products in Chiang Mai?

Rainy Season is gone.....Softball season is here

I specifically need the 5200 Marine Adhesive........

It's to fix restore the end caps for softball bats.....composite bats

Epoxy - Gorilla glue - JB weld - Elmers - Silicone -> the big hitters exert 5000PSI at point of contact and none of these will hold.....tried them all....has to flex - hold - and take impact

The only hope is that this 3M product will hold.....in the US I'd use a Smooth On product but there's Zero chance that's available here.....

With bats costing $200 - $300 each + $70 shipping apiece I'd prefer to fix the 5 or 6 that need repairs.....

Anyone interested there are games (slow pitch) about every Sunday afternoon starting in October..... at Payap University.....

Edited by pgrahmm

Google shows a number of 3M technical centres in Thailand.

Thanks - may give it a try - I messaged their FB center page but have yet to receive any answers......

Hoping/trying for something here in CM......

There is a store advertising 3M products on Wulai Rd. about 200m in on the right if coming from Thippanet and heading towards Chiang Mai Gate. Next door to the Betagrow.

I believe it is now called Schneider Electric???? or something like that. But they still have some 3M products. You can order many 3M products from them. I needed some 3M items about a year ago and they [reluctantly] ordered them for me but it took about 4-5 weeks to get them as they had to be ordered from outside Thailand.