Hardware store?

beb

Can somebody direct me to a hardware store around town. I live in the southeastern area but anywhere would be fine.

I just need to find some smaller nuts, bolts washers and locking washers.

Thanks!

For nuts, bolts, screws, washers and the like, this is probably your best bet.

They have a great selection and a very friendly staff.

Great! Thanks for the information. Headed there today.

Nana Screw on the road that heads from the North East corner of the moat to JJ Market has perhaps the best selection of nuts/bolts/screws and washers. All with various finishes and profiles. Very good selection of stainless steel items and inside the store proper its like a man cave..... electrical tools galore and lots of DIY gadgets.

Their nut/bolt department is on the left of the entrance way, so if thats all you need then you dont have to hunt through endless shelves of stuff looking and can get on your way quicker. Although a browse to the shop is recommended as in the past I have found lots of things Ive spent ages looking for all around Chiang Mai.

Gd Luck

• Like 1

Agreed Nana Screw off the Miquel's corner of the moat, heading for Kamtiang plant market. As soon as you see 7-11, park. There's another Nana Screw on Mahidol, correct?

The place up Charoen Muang Road is also great. Worth seeking out just for future reference.

post-118093-0-63452600-1412484406_thumb.

Edited by luther

Nana Screw on the road that heads from the North East corner of the moat to JJ Market has perhaps the best selection of nuts/bolts/screws and washers. All with various finishes and profiles. Very good selection of stainless steel items and inside the store proper its like a man cave..... electrical tools galore and lots of DIY gadgets.

Their nut/bolt department is on the left of the entrance way, so if thats all you need then you dont have to hunt through endless shelves of stuff looking and can get on your way quicker. Although a browse to the shop is recommended as in the past I have found lots of things Ive spent ages looking for all around Chiang Mai.

Gd Luck

Sounds like one my brother would enjoy. If he needs a nut and a bolt and if you go with him to the hardware store to get it you best take a book and a lunch with you.smile.png

Although a browse to the shop is recommended as in the past I have found lots of things Ive spent ages looking for all around Chiang Mai.

I hate those kind of shops. They're the places where you find all sorts of things that you didn't realise you needed it until you saw it there, looking all pretty and enticing on the shelf, and will probably be sold, still in the packet when you die.

But you never know when you might need it. facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions, I went to both and I guess the hardware stores are closed on sundays. I managed to find what I wanted at Homepro but going to go back to these other spots just to check them out now.

Thanks

Oops sorry about that....I should have remembered to state hours of operation. I have found that if a shop does close at all during the week its generally Sunday or Monday. Apologies for the wasted trip. Ill make a mental note to self....Give all the necessary info next time

Gd Luck

Also their tools are mostly of the highest quality and good brand names. I never buy tools anywhere else now.

Oops sorry about that....I should have remembered to state hours of operation. I have found that if a shop does close at all during the week its generally Sunday or Monday. Apologies for the wasted trip. Ill make a mental note to self....Give all the necessary info next time

No Worries! I like to get out on Sundays anyway.

Today I found myself right around Miguels and forgot to stop in. Next time!