Oh oh..

WinnieTheKhwai

The temptation to send photo 2 to my brother in Oz so he can then Facebook to my wife with his concerns for all....and see how long it takes for my wife to post on to 100 Thais...and then that hundred posts on to another hundred and so on and so forth...........is...well the word overwhelming does not do my urge justice......

• Like 2

Shame on you if thats the case Winnie..... Thats akin to hollering FIRE in a crowded theater .

Yes, very akin. Except that you're not in a crowded 'anything', but chilling at your computer with your feet in the air, with the post not urging any kind of movement, and I provided the YouTube link just in case. :rolleyes:

In the absence of flooding, haze, heat or cultural-events-that-farangs-don't-like I thought we could use a bit of something. The scene for me right now is just way too blissful.

post-64232-0-71903100-1412488969_thumb.j

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 2

Shame on you if thats the case Winnie..... Thats akin to hollering FIRE in a crowded theater .

Yes, very akin. Except that you're not in a crowded 'anything', but chilling at your computer with your feet in the air, with the post not urging any kind of movement, and I provided the YouTube link just in case. rolleyes.gif

In the absence of flooding, haze, heat or cultural-events-that-farangs-don't-like I thought we could use a bit of something. The scene for me right now is just way too blissful.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Got some really bad news for you Winnie. Heard that Carlos Jr has signed a contract with Maya.

That will bring a lot of peaceful bliss to many.