Suvarnabhumi customs arrest Pakistani man with 950g of heroin in stomach

webfact

Pakistani man arrested with 950 grammes of heroin in stomach

BANGKOK: -- Customs officials arrested a 21-year-old Pakistani man at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport Sunday morning after an x-ray showed suspicious items in his stomach.

The officials had Farhat Reham empty his bowel to find 65 bags of heroin, weighing 950 grammes. He arrived at the airport on TG 342 flight of Thai Airways International Airport.

His arrest was announced at a press conference Monday.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Pakistani-man-arrested-with-950-grammes-of-heroin--30244850.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-10-06

Each one of those bags is a potential death

Yet the real perveyors of death, alcohol and tobacco are legal.

:(

I personally don't drink but I get where you are coming from. The difference is one word. Legal in the eyes if international law. The damage done by the dealers and end users to local communities is way beyond that of anyone who drinks and smokes . It's an argument that could be argued for both sides but this guy deserves all that is coming to him in spades and more. I respect your stance but i can't agree with it as you can't agree with mine.
  • Like 1

Allah Wakbarr! Inshallah he rots in prison for all eternity and become the love slave of many foreign and local inmates w00t.gif

Not bad, in a two-line post you managed to prove, that you are a racist, islamophopic and straight from the trailerpark!!

What a disgusting post.bah.gif

Get a life JOC.........!!....you have strange ideals...

Allah Wakbarr! Inshallah he rots in prison for all eternity and become the love slave of many foreign and local inmates w00t.gif

Not bad, in a two-line post you managed to prove, that you are a racist, islamophopic and straight from the trailerpark!!

Sorry JOC, but I for one agree with BKKBrit.

I may be guessing here, but would you probably give him his own lawyer paid by legal aid, put in minimum security prison with his own cell and bathroom ( because it may be against his human rights to wash with others). Lets not forget halal food, and at the end of it all, sue the police for not respecting his religious beliefs.

That is what happens in UK all the time, I for one will be happy to see him rot in the Bangkok Hilton for twenty years.

Rant over, thank youcoffee1.gif

I hate drugs!! And for me they can kill all dealers and traffickers tomorrow.

If the guy they had arrested was from Sweden, we would have had the-hang-him-high brigade out in full force (and I would have joined), but there would have been no mentioning of him being a Christian!!

I don't like stereotyping based on religion, nationality or race, that was my point! Kow jai??

JOC; I get your point,a valid one,but I must tell you,that most people in Sweden do not have any religion (in practical terms,so to speak),they are beyond that crap !

• Like 1

Sorry JOC, but I for one agree with BKKBrit.

I may be guessing here, but would you probably give him his own lawyer paid by legal aid, put in minimum security prison with his own cell and bathroom ( because it may be against his human rights to wash with others). Lets not forget halal food, and at the end of it all, sue the police for not respecting his religious beliefs.

That is what happens in UK all the time, I for one will be happy to see him rot in the Bangkok Hilton for twenty years.

Rant over, thank youcoffee1.gif

I hate drugs!! And for me they can kill all dealers and traffickers tomorrow.

If the guy they had arrested was from Sweden, we would have had the-hang-him-high brigade out in full force (and I would have joined), but there would have been no mentioning of him being a Christian!!

I don't like stereotyping based on religion, nationality or race, that was my point! Kow jai??

And than go and think more....Of course killing drug dealers (for example these who sell a beer in Saudi Arabia) reduces the crime, but also it keeps market prices up. So the profit is always very high.

No take a moment and think. Lets say we would sell all drugs in the next pharmacy, cheaply. Do you think all our kids would run to the pharmacy and die from an overdose a week later???

I think it would kill the drug mafia. No crime not interesting in making people addicted.

Also see when alcohol was banned in some countries. Also see the rumors of connections between politicians and drug mafia....

• Like 2

Each one of those bags is a potential death

Yet the real perveyors of death, alcohol and tobacco are legal.

sad.png

I personally don't drink but I get where you are coming from. The difference is one word. Legal in the eyes if international law. The damage done by the dealers and end users to local communities is way beyond that of anyone who drinks and smokes . It's an argument that could be argued for both sides but this guy deserves all that is coming to him in spades and more. I respect your stance but i can't agree with it as you can't agree with mine.

Excellent post.

I agree the drugs do not kill as many people but they cause more sorrow and heart ache than alcohol and tobacco.

Also the financial drain on the family's is far higher.

I don't know how much money 950g of Heroin is worth on the BKK streets, but not 20y of your life ....I guess.....??!!?!?!?

I still can understand some people risking this to get the jackpot...!!! specially if he comes from a poor family.....or lives in a Shitty place without any future......He gambled, and lost........

Each one of those bags is a potential death that if successful he would have been party to. I hate anyone who deals, smuggles and uses drugs. Not one of them has any value to the world's population. Find them and eliminate them from the planet.

Didn't Mr T try this?

His problem was he couldn't be bothered with going through the courts first

Thoughtfully saving those tax dollars (baht)

I have been out tonight and had a few pints, had a laugh and a joke with some friend.

Then stumble upon this thread and find out what I did tonight was worse that trying to destroy peoples lives by getting them addicted to heroin or cocain.

You learn something new everyday.

P.S. Hang the scumbag.

Edited by bertty