Visa fee to renew one year visa?

Ulysses G.

I don't have any idea. My memory is fading with age. I'm not sure I can remember what I had for breakfast this morning.

David Duke would be the one to ask as he had a one year visa back in 1991 for his "America" restaurant when I was doing constant visa runs.

• Like 1

I don't have any idea. My memory is fading with age. I'm not sure I can remember what I had for breakfast this morning.

David Duke would be the one to ask as he had a one year visa back in 1991 for his "America" restaurant when I was doing constant visa runs.

Hahah I know the feeling

Also I forgot that many folks who have been here decades may not have always had a yearly

since it was not such a big deal or uncommon at least to do visa runs instead.

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

How much is the visa fee now at immigration to renew a one year visa?

You can't renew a visa and immigrations doesn't issue them. Visas are issued by embassies and consulates outside of Thailand, but even they do not renew visas.

You can renew extensions of stay at immigrations.

Edited by Suradit69

I thought David Duke is the American Neo-Nazi? The guy with the puppet features and funny beard.

I can remember back when the yearly visa extension, which could take up to 3 years to process, fees were 200 baht, then 500 baht and I think the fee was increased to 1900 baht about 8 or 9 years ago.

Do you have a book in your shop titled: How to improve your memory?

• Like 1

I thought David Duke is the American Neo-Nazi? The guy with the puppet features and funny beard.

I can remember back when the yearly visa extension, which could take up to 3 years to process, fees were 200 baht, then 500 baht and I think the fee was increased to 1900 baht about 8 or 9 years ago.

Do you have a book in your shop titled: How to improve your memory?

I have a book, but forgot where i put it.

• Like 1