Gen. Prawit urges underground resistance to stop

webfact

I wear a khaki uniform, so I'm right, and you are not allowed to disagree with me.

There is a reek of desperation in the air. Running a modern country is so very different from commanding soldiers on a battlefield.

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wear a khaki uniform, so I'm right, and you are not allowed to disagree with me.

There is a reek of desperation in the air. Running a modern country is so very different from commanding soldiers on a battlefield.

not to mention these generals never actual command soldiers on a battle field either...

they're qualified for what?

writing poems and songs and soap operas?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I agree with the Generalissimo

"General Prawit pointed out that the martial law doesn't interfere with the daily lives of the general public, and only those who wish to cause insurrection are affected by the law. He also said the government doesn't prohibit academic discussions as long as they are not related to politics."

Its the same as those people who whinge and moan when they have a Police CCTV camera installed opposite their house or have their phone tapped and their calls recorded. If you are not doing anything wrong what harm can it do ??

Here Here General, at last some common sense

I hope you are just cynical - or perhaps you are just a retired ex-KGB that sees no harm in reporting family member - after all only the guilty should fear such a thing. People are people, and people tend to turn things into an opportunity for abuse.

How boring a person must be to think that they are never doing anything wrong at any time in their life. Robots might be more rebellious.