Where's good for Halloween ?

fish fingers

An aussie friend is coming out the day before Halloween and really wants some action, an annoyingly good looking dude in his early 30s with a thing for swedish girls. Anyway he's a great wing man so want to make an effort to find a good party scene

There were some great parties in BK last yr but I'm struggling to remember some of the venues. It doesn't even have to be in Bangkok but any suggestions for an international crowd for Halloween?

Try Khao San Road and the nearby Phra Athit Road. The area is absolutely packed on Halloween, although on that night the majority of the crowd there will be Thai. Thousands of Thais dress up and go to KSR for Halloween, but there will still be plenty of young international chicks.

Try Khao San Road and the nearby Phra Athit Road. The area is absolutely packed on Halloween, although on that night the majority of the crowd there will be Thai. Thousands of Thais dress up and go to KSR for Halloween, but there will still be plenty of young international chic

I find it hard to believe but will go to KSR & have a look as i am yet to experience Halloween

Try Khao San Road and the nearby Phra Athit Road. The area is absolutely packed on Halloween, although on that night the majority of the crowd there will be Thai. Thousands of Thais dress up and go to KSR for Halloween, but there will still be plenty of young international chic

I find it hard to believe but will go to KSR & have a look as i am yet to experience Halloween

KSR is extremely popular with Thais on 'farang' holidays (Halloween and Christmas) as well as Songkran. There will literally be thousands and thousands of young Thais in KSR on Halloween, some in very elaborate costumes

Personally it's too crowded for me, but if you want to see some really good costumes and be someplace where thousands of people are dressed up, that is the place to go. The whole area is one giant Halloween party.

• Like 1