If I quit job what are visa options

Ive been working in a job for 4 months and have a WP. I might quit

I've done the village marriage and baby due soon. Can do the amphur wedding registration and put 400k in my account no problem.

If Im on a non immig b for a year, can I revert over to a new extension if I show the marriage cert' and bank account. What other docs would I need to show?

If I obtain a letter from my employer confirming my resignation ... can I take all of my docs and change to the new visa at the immigration office or do I have to leave the country.

What if my current employer does not provide the appropriate letter? What do I do?

thanks

Do you have a 1 year visa or are you on a 1 year extension of stay from immigration?

You do not need to change, but if you apply for an extension based on marriage the money must be in the bank for at least 2 months! if not married and the money there for 2 months, you would need to leave the country when you stop working.

I thought the village marriage is absolutely worthless for visa and you need an official marriage with certificate from the amphoe and if you have a child then you must be the legit father. So officially married to the mother or fatherhood legitimized by a court.