Education Visa expiring next month. No answer at school to try to renew

I'm 46 years old and I have a Non Immigrant B Education visa from a language School which is expiring November 11th. The school does not answer the phone and web search returns nothing. I have no documentation from the original application. Is it possible to renew at another school? If not, can I get a double entry tourist visa even though I have one before along with a few 30 day tourist visas dating back 2.5 years.

Edited by Mario2008
name of school removed

You need to tell us exactly what you have now. Did you have an extension of stay from immigration or do you sill have a visa from an embassy or consulate.

Your school could of been shutdown because it was not requiring students to attend classes which is apparently what you have not been doing.

You could get a 2 entry tourist visa without a problem in Laos.

Are you on an extension of stay, or on your original non-ED visa entry of 90 days you got when you arrived in Thailand? if the last, you can just find another school and register with them.

I am on original 1 year non-IM B Ed Visa. So do I let it expire then go to Vientiane and apply double entry. If successful, then I can apply inside Thailand at another school for a 1 yr Non-IM B Ed visa again?

Edited by tbearthai

You need to find another school and start studying with them so you can get an extension of stay.

If you just let it expire and go for a tourist visa, you will not be able to convert in Thailand to a non-ED (not a non B Ed), but would need to apply at a consulate in a neighboring country.

Are you on an extension of stay, or on your original non-ED visa entry of 90 days you got when you arrived in Thailand? if the last, you can just find another school and register with them.

I am on original 1 year non-IM B Ed Visa. So do I let it expire then go to Vientiane and apply double entry. If successful, then I can apply inside Thailand at another school for a 1 yr Non-IM B Ed visa again?

So do you have multiple entry non-ed (there is not a B in the description) visa you got from an embassy or consulate that is expiring.

Or did you go to immigration with paperwork from the school and apply for an extension of stay based upon education.

So do you have multiple entry non-ed (there is not a B in the description) visa you got from an embassy or consulate that is expiring.

Or did you go to immigration with paperwork from the school and apply for an extension of stay based upon education.

My apologies, there is no "B". It is single entry Non-Im. I had tourist visa then the school applied me for the Ed visa.

you can let your visa expire,go to Laos, get a Tourist Visa and while on that Tourist Visa youcan sign up for a new school, currently the waiting time for the approval letter from MOE is up to 5weeks. The actual Visa application has to be done outside Thailand.

So, based on assumption I will get a 60 day double entry tourist visa which will allow enough time to apply for Ed visa since MOE approves in five weeks. I'm confused about the "has to be done outside Thailand".

Edited by tbearthai

So, based on assumption I will get a 60 day double entry tourist visa which will allow enough time to apply for Ed visa since MOE approves in five weeks. I'm confused about the "has to be done outside Thailand".

Visa are issued outside Thailand. Laos is the most popular destination.