When it becomes Personal - Posting

David48

J Bradley is just trolling. Apparently he was so outraged by the beating of a woman he took many months to react, fairly weak given he perceived it to be a bashing but did nothing. The rest of us saw it as forum communication and my point on that matter remains, there was something smelly in that thread, if you follow that banned members posts.

J Bradley is playing the man but so whimp like he disguising the attempt. Thankyou J Bradley, perhaps you are that forum member reincarnated?

My point to you, how do you really know the gender of the poster ?

See TonyTigerBKK's reply (post number 12).

Is this the same poster who keeps getting her posts removed and gets suspended for constantly upsetting other forum members?

He says "her".

You and the other three brave members of your clique knew you were bullying a woman. It's contemptible.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J Bradley is just trolling. Apparently he was so outraged by the beating of a woman he took many months to react, fairly weak given he perceived it to be a bashing but did nothing. The rest of us saw it as forum communication and my point on that matter remains, there was something smelly in that thread, if you follow that banned members posts.

J Bradley is playing the man but so whimp like he disguising the attempt. Thankyou J Bradley, perhaps you are that forum member reincarnated?

Is this the same poster who keeps getting her posts removed and gets suspended for constantly upsetting other forum members?

He says "her".

You and the other three brave members of your clique knew you were bullying a woman. It's contemptible.

I said 5 or 6 words in a thread months ago and you want to troll it up here.

EB blaire, I mean j Bradley certainly holds a grudge. Run along create your own thread about it, maybe your clique accusers will join u there.

in cyberspace how is a woman any less tough and able to take care of herself than a man? are you suggesting women are mentally, emotionally and intellectually weaker than men?

Bullying is bullying, and weak men deserve contempt.

David has asked me to drop the issue, so I will. Perhaps you could address your question to him. Try something along these lines:

"Hi David.

How would you feel if these four brave men took turns to attack Miss FarmGirl on Thaivisa? Would you applaud their courage? Would you admire the manner in which they "played the poster rather than the post"? Would you think little of their attacks since this is only cyberspace?"

You appear to know quite a lot about David48's personal life considering you've only been a member for a month...

Someone mentioned MissFarmGirl a while ago in connection with cyberbullying. David may remember the comment. David has also spoken often about his twins. I'm sure on this thread he's mentioned Samut Prakhan (where his wife lives).

in cyberspace how is a woman any less tough and able to take care of herself than a man? are you suggesting women are mentally, emotionally and intellectually weaker than men?

David has asked me to drop the issue, so I will. Perhaps you could address your question to him. Try something along these lines:

"Hi David.

How would you feel if these four brave men took turns to attack Miss FarmGirl on Thaivisa? Would you applaud their courage? Would you admire the manner in which they "played the poster rather than the post"? Would you think little of their attacks since this is only cyberspace?"

You appear to know quite a lot about David48's personal life considering you've only been a member for a month...

Someone mentioned MissFarmGirl a while ago in connection with cyberbullying. David may remember the comment. David has also spoken often about his twins. I'm sure on this thread he's mentioned Samut Prakhan (where his wife lives).

Do you stalk as a hobby or is it your profession?

• Like 2

"Hi David.

would it bother you as much if they attacked farmboy?

• Like 1

"Hi David.

Do you stalk as a hobby or is it your profession?

No he's an internet superhero, righting the things he perceives to be wrong. No doubt he wears a cape and has my picture on his most wanted list. My crime? Pointing out something's smells.

His next mission will be to take on Islamic militants that were seen laughing at someone on douchebagdotcom his other favourite site to troll.

His next mission will be to take on Islamic militants that were seen laughing at someone on douchebagdotcom his other favourite site to troll.

Once again, playing the poster rather than the post.

You just can't stop trolling or making personal attacks, can you?

Edited by J Bradley

Once again, playing the poster rather than the post.

You just can't stop trolling or making personal attacks, can you?

It's different when I do it, but acceptable when you do. Funny!

Please big man your killing me.

Take the superhero stuff to ur own sad thread, or are you unable to work out how it's done?

• Like 1

He says "her".

I wouldn't worry about it J Bradley.

Tigertonygot what was coming to him thanks to 'an unknown assailant' [maybe a reincarnation of EBlair] and is probably at home licking his wounds and trying to keep his job now that his employer is asking if having a falang employee is worth the trouble if the law's gonna be poking around every 6 months.

I love it when a bully gets decked

• Like 1

Seems to me it would save band width if you all could just say the gang likes this post instead of all the individual likes?

That was funny.

Maybe they could also elect a spokesperson and each post of theirs would be in the form:

1. We disagree ......

2. We believe ........

3. We feel that ......

Tigertonygot what was coming to him thanks to 'an unknown assailant' [maybe a reincarnation of EBlair] and is probably at home licking his wounds and trying to keep his job now that his employer is asking if having a falang employee is worth the trouble if the law's gonna be poking around every 6 months.

So what's the story with Tony? He hasn't added anything to this thread yet.

I can't believe the other 3 brave men have forgotten to PM him. They always PM each other.

• Like 1

I can't believe the other 3 brave men have forgotten to PM him. They always PM each other.

How do you know..........?

Seems to me it would save band width if you all could just say the gang likes this post instead of all the individual likes?

Pathetic isn't it?

Grown men seeking validation from within the confines of an internet forum gang.

The reality of the situation is that they feel unable to best other posters as individuals and by playing the ball.

They've been posting so long and so prolifically that - without even realising it - they adopt the "pack fighting" tactics of the Thais they're forever slagging off and start playing the man

There's a word for that . . . Cowardice

He says "her".

I love it when a bully gets decked

WoW these sorts of show how warped some posters are on TV really are and very obviously don't know the difference between the fantasy land TV is versus reality, very warped and sick in head individual's, but then again it must get confusing with all their multiple personality's on TV

That was funny.

Maybe they could also elect a spokesperson and each post of theirs would be in the form:

1. We disagree ......

2. We believe ........

3. We feel that ......

In another thread posted Posted Today, 01:10

AYJAYDEE, on 12 Oct 2014 - 01:07, said:

speaking of annoying, what possible good can come of your whining to us?

SoiBiker replied,

We get a laugh out of it?

The bold us and we is mine. Lot or royals here I guess.

Edited by thailiketoo

Pathetic isn't it?

Grown men seeking validation from within the confines of an internet forum gang.

The reality of the situation is that they feel unable to best other posters as individuals and by playing the ball.

They've been posting so long and so prolifically that - without even realising it - they adopt the "pack fighting" tactics of the Thais they're forever slagging off and start playing the man

Ah and so the angry little boys club members turn up, slow day in poker grind is it CH ?

I wouldn't worry about it J Bradley.Tigertonygot what was coming to him thanks to 'an unknown assailant' [maybe a reincarnation of EBlair] and is probably at home licking his wounds and trying to keep his job now that his employer is asking if having a falang employee is worth the trouble if the law's gonna be poking around every 6 months.

I don't think he'll be wanting to come out to play just yet

but I think his li'l posse provide counseling to comrades that fall in battle

so I'm sure he'll be back in action real soon

Pathetic isn't it?

Ah and so the angry little boys club members turn up, slow day in poker grind is it CH ?

Ha.

Showing off your extensive vocabulary again, eh SP?

"Angry", "warped", erm . . . .

Awww are you missing your little attack dog pussy??passifier.gif.pagespeed.ce.4LsapYv4zC.gi

Diddums

• Like 1

Pathetic isn't it?

Ha.

Showing off your extensive vocabulary again, eh SP?

"Angry", "warped", erm . . . .

Awww are you missing your little attack dog pussy??passifier.gif.pagespeed.ce.4LsapYv4zC.gi

Diddums

Dear oh dear CH such angry little man child, got do better than this how's your fixation with old men going, seeing anyone new ?

• Like 2