Koh Tao revival planned

webfact

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant if anything happened to him the AC owner did it.

we don't know what he meant as nobody has the comments before this. It could be the owner of AC bar inflicted his wounds, the owner killed and raped the victims, or the owner gave him the sack, who knows.

I thought I read on another thread that Sean contacted a reporter again

dont ask for a link because, there is too many threads to track now

• Also, I'm not being quiet or ignoring anyone I just don't have internet very often.
    Posted 15 hours ago15 hours
  • I don't know if Nom's son was on the island. Genuinely. But I've spoken to a journalist today to give all the information I have to them. Including the fact that Burmese guys were always expected to be blamed. It's not much. I think you expect I know more than I do, but it's everything I have. Also, information has came forward about the guy who "fell" to his death on Tao last year, so I expect the newspapers in the UK won't let this rest. I hope it's enough to save the 2 guys from Myanmar. I can't do any more.
    Posted 15 hours ago15 hours
  • @thailand-people: I had that wound from the 9th. There are plenty of people who seen me with the cut every day in restaurants, bars and dive shops. When I left the message on his facebook a few days after (When Dave's name was released), I only meant that I knew the type of person he was. He was a great guy who would stand against wrong in any situation.
    Posted 2 days ago2 days
  • @hardy-hemmingway: I think he knew who it was and needed a scapegoat. It would have been enough for me to "hag myself" in order for them to point the finger at me. My sister directed me to a Thai forum from a week before this all happened which I didn't know about at the time. It said I would be framed and so would the guy living in the cave in Samui. So somebody knew about this before I did.
    Posted 2 days ago2 days
  • To everyone commenting. I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who "did it". anybody with half a brain knows it would always be blamed on Burmese. I'm gutted for everyone involved, but there's really nothing I can do. I'm sorry the newspapers lied to you. Believe me, they lied about a lot of things. They just like a story.
    Posted 2 days ago2 days
  • To everyone commenting. I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who "did it". anybody with half a brain knows it would always be blamed on Burmese. I'm gutted for everyone involved, but there's really nothing I can do. I'm sorry the newspapers lied to you. Believe me, they lied about a lot of things. They just like a story.
  • Like 2

so why would the touch guy want him killed and how did he get the wounds?

Nasty wounds too. Best not to leave them open to the elements. Or couldn't he afford a packet of plasters.

Seems he never had time to clean the blood off his guitar either.

The guy is a total liar and a scum bag.

• Like 2

http://m.soundcloud.com/seanmcanna/comments

Sean's posting on Facebook the night he was threaten by Mon's family were misinterpreted by many of the social media and other media including big tabloid news media. Why didn't he speak up before? He has led us all on a wild goose chase. If the Mon family are to sue anyone it should be Sean, without his posts we wouldn't be accusing the family of the murders. I see why he's in Italy far away, cause if he comes back to Thailand he'll be in big trouble, sued for liable, maybe worse.

Sure they were ? He needs picking up by the cops and taken back for the trial. If he dies whilst there ... He's been in Thailand for a long time, he must believe in karma.

No, he needs to write a letter to the head men's family on Ko Tao apologizing for not explaining his accusations quickly to the media after he left the island and putting their family through a living hell. As for returning to Thailand, I think he's probably been banned for life.

Are you another one of these strange folk who would be happy to see a few more tourists murdered just so a few people can carry on with their games ?

Don't get your post.

Is anyone happy to see murders?

Keep taking your medication.

I'm happy to see people who committee or are complicit in helping to committee murder swing. People like you are happy to see people murdered so as not to hurt murderers pockets...

You carry on promoting Murder island.

In light of recent Facebook posts by Sean Mcanna I think he isn't blaming the headmans family, that's what I'm way saying.

All these grubby faces care about is trying to get the tourists back to murder island......unbelievable.

What is needed is a complete BOYCOTT of koh Tao, anyone that spends one baht on that island should be ashamed of themselves, because directly or indirectly they are giving money to the killers family.

All these grubby faces care about is trying to get the tourists back to murder island......unbelievable.

What is needed is a complete BOYCOTT of koh Tao, anyone that spends one baht on that island should be ashamed of themselves, because directly or indirectly they are giving money to the killers family.

Now Sean has explained it wasn't the headmans family what other evidence points to them doing it.

In light of recent Facebook posts by Sean Mcanna I think he isn't blaming the headmans family, that's what I'm way saying.

In light of recent Facebook posts by Sean Mcanna I think he said:

In light of recent Facebook posts by Sean Mcanna he clearly stated:

"I DON'T KNOW!!!"

"I DON"T KNOW!!!

Some people prefer to read between the lines then what's actually written.

beatdeadhorse.gif

Edited by JoeLing

I will certainly be visiting KT. I have friends there and I don't believe in collective punishment.

I will certainly be visiting KT. I have friends there and I don't believe in collective punishment.

I will too, when r u going jdinasia? I don't have friends there but I'm thinking of making a few. R u going diving JD?

After all that nonsense you have written here it would make a lot of sense that you not only

have friends there...coffee1.gif

After all that nonsense you have written here it would make a lot of sense that you not only

have friends there...coffee1.gif

Check out TripAdvisor ko tao in touch resort in 2 minutes. 5555555555, silly fools

I will too, when r u going jdinasia? I don't have friends there but I'm thinking of making a few. R u going diving JD?

I can't dive for a few months. I will probably go over my next long break from work. Ride down and hang out with my friends.. Drink some wine and some bourbon and do some snorkeling.

I have a 9 day break in a few weeks :)

jdinasia: "I will certainly be visiting KT. I have friends there"

cheesy.gif

Yes. I do. I have friends all over Thailand. I am sorry for you that you don't.

I don't believe in collective punishment and will certainly be visiting.

• Like 1

cheesy.gif

After reading all of your posts it's always seemed very obvious to me that you have some personal interests to defend here.

Your inability to see any other side of the argument no matter what is suggested to you, rational or irrational. Further lack of care towards the deceased & a very clear will to defend the island mafia without any real need. This situation does not & should not directly affect you in any way yet you seem intent on trying to disprove the opinions of 90% of TV members in this case.

I'd be investigating YOU if it were up to me.

• Like 2

cheesy.gif

After reading all of your posts it's always seemed very obvious to me that you have some personal interests to defend here.

Your inability to see any other side of the argument no matter what is suggested to you, rational or irrational. Further lack of care towards the deceased & a very clear will to defend the island mafia without any real need. This situation does not & should not directly affect you in any way yet you seem intent on trying to disprove the opinions of 90% of TV members in this case.

LOL.

You do realize that you contradict yourself in that ad hominem :)

• Like 1

cheesy.gif

LOL.

You do realize that you contradict yourself in that ad hominem smile.png

You're the only one who sees that & I doubt whether you've seen latin used outside of wikipedia or the discovery channel before.

By the way... Every time you use the term "lol" or the like, which I see you do a lot, you make it clear to the entire board that you're not only avoiding issues but are also incapable of argument.

Edited by ScubaPhuket
  • Like 1

cheesy.gif

LOL.

You're the only one who sees that & I doubt whether you've seen latin used outside of wikipedia or the discovery channel before.

"obvious to me that you have personal interests to defend

..."

"does not and should not affect you in any way..."

Note 90% of TVF members have not weighed in on this...

cheesy.gif

LOL.

..."

Don't be pedantic. 90% of TV members who've voiced their opinion.

cheesy.gif

LOL.

..."

Don't be pedantic. 90% of TV members who've voiced their opinion.

I see you cherry picked that to avoid your contradictory statements. LOL

Edit

It seems like most of the people weighing in on this are very new members.

I have to get up for my morning waddle in 5 hours then into a suit and tie for work.. Feel free to continue the ad hominems

Edited by jdinasia

Hold on just a minute, i thought that the TAT stated that the tourists were flocking back to Koh Tao after the police had apprehended the "murderers". Like i said typical propaganda published because they think we are all stupid.

So the new slogan for Thailand should be " Come to Thailand, we dont have ebola, but plenty of other ways you could mysteriously die "

I cant believe that Hannah and David have not even been buried for 5 minutes and all they are worried about is getting the tourist numbers back up.

they must be feeling the pinch, i know quite a few people who are now swerving Thailand for there holidays and instead going to Vietnam instead, people fed up with this blatant cover up and do not feel safe visiting somewhere like this despite empty promises of beefed up security blah blah blah.

If, and when, true justice is served, then that would be the time to toss the lures (bait) into the water. Perhaps fish will come. Right now, many people might want to hold back on their travel plans, until they are assured that has truly happened....for their own safety. I would be careful about making that decision, for the time being.

cheesy.gif

Don't laugh Mike, of course JD has friends there, the RTP, the Banana Man, boys at the AC bar!!

Just be careful JD, bit of a rough crowd you knock about with.

I see you cherry picked that to avoid your contradictory statements. LOL

Edit

It seems like most of the people weighing in on this are very new members.

I have to get up for my morning waddle in 5 hours then into a suit and tie for work.. Feel free to continue the ad hominems

You make no sense & I do wish you'd learn how to use the forum properly & quote properly.

It's very easy... hit quote, type your nonsense, hit submit.

Your wearing a suit & tie only reminds me of Pulp Fiction tho. Black is it?

Edited by ScubaPhuket