Backpack with proper protection

Ozgur

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a backpack with provides good protection.

I could find these brands and models,

boblbee megalopolis aero

Ogio Mach 5

I actually had a chance to check boblbee at Oakley Shop - Mega Bang Na. It has really stiff shell. Looks strong in case of an unwanted impact. However, the prices at shop can buy a cheap scooter :)

Beside that I saw Ogio Mach 5 online and it looks very functional. On the other hand, I dont know how stiff its shell is though. Does anbody have knowledge about this backpack?

In adition to these two models, what models and brands would you guys recommend? My priority order is protection, price and functionality.

Thanks in advance.

post-181825-14129513783647_thumb.jpgpost-181825-14129513900676_thumb.jpg

You can also buy the boblbee at the Oakley store in T-21. I was wondering about this the other day, because I have kryptonite d-lock, and wasn't happy putting it in a regular backpack for my girlfriend to wear, since if she fell on her back it wouldn't do her spine any good.

I believe regular ones were at 15,000 Thb and csrbon fiber one was over 20k. So it is really expensive :)

However this Demon fellas actually copied boblbee as same.. I think I sae this brand at Motor Show Promonade Mall. I just hold ot for couple seconds but I dont remember what the brand was. There shouldnt be same style and different brand bag I guess.

Thank you for your reply btw.

That is indeed expensive.. Have you considered ordering it from overseas? I see both fc-moto.de and motoin.de carry the aero. Would be about 200 Euro shipped, so approx. 8000+ Baht.

You're welcome.

P.S. I use a back protector insert in my jacket plus a variety of different bags depending on what I need to carry, usually either a small backpack, bigger one, or messenger laptop bag.

When in the UK I had a Kriega R35

http://www.kriega.com/r35/

http://www.pandarider.com/Panda/Product_Kriega.htm

With the Kriega R35 / R25 etc. you can use a back protector.

Kriega_R35_backprotector_motorcycle_back

Total damage with R35 + Back Protector = THB 8,000 + THB 2,200

Total damage with R25 + Back Protector = THB 4,900 + THB 2,200

Just my 2 cents

Edited by Fab5BKK