Thai Breast Enlargement Cream

haveaniceday

Misses wants to try and spend lots of dosh on boob creams.

(Already insist on skin whitening creams, I gave up saying it has to be dodgy).

Anyway, I am told that ladyboys grow boobs with this so it must work and be safe.

Anyone know what it is? I am concerned that on the off chance it does work is due to hormones which can be very dangerous (and the last thing I need is to have a hormone modified Thai missies).

Any imput from science ?

I believe that these creams are banned in most western countries as scams, any comment ?

I feel, that if it is such a big issue, she can go buy silicon breast from a proper hospital, personally I like her perky little boobies that are in proportion with her body I am more concerned with her being effected by these creams, if they are nothing and do nothing, well she can go for it as far as I am concerned if she fells better, I am just concerned of hormones and cancerous chemicals.

Thx

Edited by haveaniceday

No cream increases breast size.

Ladyboys spend a lot of money on implants

It may be that she believed some sales pitch by a ladyboy on Facebook/magazine.

I see endless misleading advertising for creams on Thai facebook pages. People believe that the bad lighting versus good lighting photo is the result of the cream?

Actually do not believe that is restricted to ladyboys - to my imperfect eyes it seems the average breast size has been increasing at about the same rate as smart phone usage - and among the same populations. rolleyes.gif

Just a thought and I might be complete wrong:

Men get gynecomastia when they have too much Estrogen. Which can happen if they take steroids, get it with some food (chicken medications), beer if they are very sensitive or natural.

Wouldn't it had the same effect when you put a Estrogen creme on female breasts? Or would be the effect too small to be noticed?

Actually do not believe that is restricted to ladyboys - to my imperfect eyes it seems the average breast size has been increasing at about the same rate as smart phone usage - and among the same populations. rolleyes.gif

Sure someone can come up with a study that you get breast from over use of mobile phones......biggrin.png

I saw that the general population in Thailand get more heavy. If a woman has 50-55 kg instead of 40-45 she'll have bigger breasts as well.

Breast enhancement can only be done surgically. Creams are a fallacy. Some "improvement" can occur after strengthening the chest muscles (pectorals) but this is due to better muscle tone in the muscle under the breast and not the breast tissue itself.

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, sillysassy said:

does the breast cream work? if it works, i won't need to go for breast augmentation surgery :P

Of course not.

Weight gain will increase breast size, guaranteed, so if you are on the thin side try that first.

Exercises will not increase breast size but may make them a bit more prominent