การรู้เท่าทัน

Neeranam

มีคนช่วยฉันแปลนี้ - การรู้เท่าทันsmile.png

การส่งเสริมการพัฒนาด้นทักศะ การรู้เท่าทัน ทักษะชีวิต

Edited by Neeranam

It looks like a list of verbal phases to me one of which is การรู้เท่าทันทักษะชีวิต my dictionaries don't have ทักษะ but I see that it is understood to be skill. Joined by ด้น which is to pierce(maybe push through) skill. So: Promotion, development push through skill learning life skill at the appropriate time.

I see รู้เท่าทัน learning at the appropriate time.

Maybe Google can help.

• Like 1

It looks like a list of verbal phases to me one of which is การรู้เท่าทันทักษะชีวิต my dictionaries don't have ทักษะ but I see that it is understood to be skill. Joined by ด้น which is to pierce(maybe push through) skill. So: Promotion, development push through skill learning life skill at the appropriate time.

I see รู้เท่าทัน learning at the appropriate time.

Maybe Google can help.

This looks like a school motto or something similar to me, hence the lack of full grammatical structures.

ทักษะ is in the RID, meaning ความชํานาญ. (อ. skill) as tgeezer surmises. ทักศะ, however, is not, and I assume it's a variant spelling of ทักษะ.

The only verb in the structure is ด้น, so I'd be inclined to split this as:

การส่งเสริมการพัฒนา ด้น ทักษะ การรู้เท่าทัน ทักษะชีวิต

Whilst LEXiTRON gives รู้เท่าทัน as "see through someone's trick", treating การรู้เท่าทัน more literally it could be something like "penetrating, or incisive knowledge".

ทักษะชีวิต is usually translated "life skills", referring to non-academic capabilities.

That gets me to something like:

"The promotion of development by pushing skills, incisive knowledge (and) life skills."

• Like 1

Yes I was wondering how รู้เท่าทัน came to be used as seeing through a trick or similar. It seems to say knowing, or maybe learning, at the appropriate rate when ส่งเสริม and พัฒนา are brought to the mix. I don't know why I didn't notice, I do have ทักษะ translated as 'skill' .

It would be nice to know where this appeared because without vast experience (me/us) knowing what the words say doesn't enable a guess of what they mean if there is no context.

Edited by tgeezer

I have a vague suspicion that it might mean something like "strike while the iron is hot" in the context of acquiring life skills.

(eg. don't spend your youth years goofing off, smoking ganja, etc)...just a guess

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies - here's some more of the thing - it's from a curriculum for teaching Thai students about the new 12 core values suggested by the NCPO.

แนวคิดดังกล่าวคือ
การพัฒนาความเป็นพลเมืองไทย และพลเมืองโลก ในระบอบประชาธิปไตยอันมีพระมหากษัตริย์ทรงเป็นประมุข
ซึ่งเป็นวิสัยทัศน์ของหลักสูตรแกนกลางการศึกษาขั้นพื้นฐาน พุทธศักราช ๒๕๕๑ นอกจากนี้ ในการจัดการศึกษา
ของโลก มีแนวโน้มเกิดการเปลี่ยนแปลงในมิติด้านเนื้อหาและการเรียนรู้ เช่น การส่งเสริมการพัฒนาด้านทักษะ
การรู้เท่าทัน ทักษะชีวิต (Life Skills) การบูรณาการในลักษณะสหวิทยาการ รวมทั้งมีการเน้นวิชาการศึกษา
เพื่อความเป็นพลเมือง (Citizenship Education)