Comparing bikes with girls

Gweiloman

Just got back from a spin on my Ninja. Such a silky smooth bike, gearbox like a hot knife through butter (compared to my clunky Versys). Got me thinking about different kinds of girls too. So I've attempted to make a comparison based on my different bikes.

PCX - massage girls on soi 23. Completely reliable. Will always get you to your destination

KLX - full on all the time. Soi Cowboi comes to mind. Falls down occasionally (frequently in my case) but always a smile at the end of the ride

ER6 - street walkers on Thanon Kamphaeng Phet 7 (just before Makkasan). Some beauties, lots of promise but never sure what you get

Versys - turkish bath massage girls on Ratchada. Satisfaction guaranteed. Value for money questionable at times

Ninja - HiSo foreign educated. Wining and dining at Four Season or similar. Regardless of end result, you will always remember the journey

Agree or disagree? How about the bikes you ride? How would you describe the "riding experience" in girl terms? I'm interested particularly in Ducs (Panigale, Multistrada, Monster), Gixxers, Benellis (have to include this to avoid being accused of whatever), Honda's (as my good friend ll2 has ridden all of them), BMW's (especially F800GS as I'm thinking of getting one). What have I missed? Not so interested in Waves and Clicks and Nuovo as I think village bikes should stay in the village and not my cup of tea.

Regional aspects are also welcome - Chiang Mai equivalents, Haadyai etc

To mods - hope this is not illegal. Just having some fun, that's all

• Like 2

I have not so much experience with different motorcycles but I don't mind joining u in your night crusades :))))

I can make an effort though , the cbr....not sure. The phantom may be as an older lady who knows the stuff. A scooter, u don't want but may be can be compared to the small pocket rockets :)

Edited by Nebula

I have not so much experience with different motorcycles but I don't mind joining u in your night crusades smile.png)))

I can make an effort though , the cbr....not sure. The phantom may be as an older lady who knows the stuff. A scooter, u don't want but may be can be compared to the small pocket rockets smile.png

Ah, Nebula. If I remember correctly, you're on a CBR250 right?

In that case, I would classify this as an evening in Huay Kwang Terrace after midnight, The Ratchada apnaam girls finish their shift at 11 pm as you might well know. A lot of them subsequently go for supper around the area. HK Terrace is a popular night spot, with live music. Sometimes, you can get lucky ..... especially if your "bike" is just newly washed. But even if it doesn't work out on the terrace, down on the street level, success is guaranteed. That's the beauty of the CBR 250.

p/s: apologies to non Bangkok residents. If you know the area, you will understand.

• Like 1

You see, the TV bike forum is going down the drain now comparing bikes with hookers LOL

150cc two stroke sport bikes ( NSR/TZM etc) Cute sexy girl., high demanding, needs constant attention ( high rpm's) to keep her happy, if you fail do so, she will be bored and you will not enjoy the ride, if you neglect her, she will leave ( seize) you.

Since I'm not from BKK or Pattaya and therefore not know any of the places you guys are talking about,whistling.gif I can't give the anwser to this type's favorite hang out spot.

• Like 1

Guzzi i am actually sitting in DK writing this. Some big balloons here 5555

Oh, hope you got a nice blonde babe to tug in with at night, LOL.

Must be getting cold there now, bike season very short there unless you wear thermos and water prof's, fxxxx me man .

What are you doing there, come back and enjoy cold season in Thailand instead.

• Like 1