Where is top store to find boot water repellent and dirt protection product for suede ?

Lumbini

Where is top store to find boot water repellent and dirt protection product for suede ?

I went to Lotus and showed them boots I was looking to protect from scuffs & waterproof before wearing post-202056-14131880371767_thumb.jpgbut they said the famous Thai line when one is looking for something " No Have "

Any good suggestions for a spray on product ? The great store Tank that sells boots does not have many products to protect . I remember shoe repair guy telling me long time ago when I had some similar boots cleaned he said ," if you treat leather before you wear then it's easier for him to clean after they get soiled . In the states I would go to a little store called WallMart so here I went to Lotus I thought was similar but no luck ? Thanks in advance for any help !

Edited by Lumbini

Thanks found this also but can not find the product ... Looked all over MBK the everything mall ( Walmart would do well in Thailand

…love the original color and you don’t want the spray to darken it? Use a Nubuck Suede & Fabric Water Repellent.

https://www.mcnett.com/gearaid/blog/how-to-waterproof-a-boot

Edited by Lumbini