Khao Yai

saramsland

Anyone have any recent experiences of getting a big bike into Khao Yai? Last time I checked they allow big bikes as long as they aren't too noisey but would to hear recent experiences.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions or routes around Khao Yai?.. Perhaps a google map route I can set up on my Garmin?

Went to Khao Yai last month with LL2 and a bunch of Thai riders. Entered at the Prachinburi gate. Paid the entrance fee to the guys in the booth who didn't get out to check noise levels of the bikes. We were in a large group so it may be different for individuals or riders in small groups. It seemed pretty relaxed there.

You could ride through the park and then take the 304 back via Wang Nam Khiao.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Where are you?

My fairly loud HD was allowed in with no problem.

Highway 2 out of BKK will take you to Pak Chong. You will see the exit for Khao Yai. That will take you straight to the entrance past all the restaurants and hotels. As you depart the park, the first right will take you to Hwy 304. It's a fairly nice ride. Take a left on 304 and it will take you back to Hwy 2 at Korat.

They were all over the road last time when I went there. That is a nice scenary from the car. However, I wouldnt want extra pillion on my bike smile.png

been there in India before. attacked my monkeys, all food stolen from motorbikelaugh.png

I passed through Khao Yai yesterday, Pak Chong entrance. At first they told me I couldn't enter (ER6n with Akra clone slip on). After promising I would ride slowly and quietly (which I actually did) they let me in. Didn't even ask me to pay the farang price.

Edited by OmegaRacer