cost of primary school in pattaya for 5 year old.

myself and wife are only tinkering with an option of moving to thailand . wife is thai, we have 5 year old daughter. we want to know where there is a decent primary school in pattaya , i cannot afford an expensive school nor do i want to put her into a thai state school as i have heard the standard of teaching and care is horrendous though someone correct me if this is false or not . does anyone have advise for me please plus costs.

thanks

Pattaya International School

Key Stage 1 per term per annum

Year (Y) 1 & 2 (5 & 6 years) 8:30 am - 2:30 pm 5 days 83,500 250,500

Key Stage 2

Year (Y) 3 & 4 (7 & 8 years( 8:30 am - 2:30 pm 5 days 90,900 272,700

Expect to pay along this guide,not included in those fees is transportation.

Have a friend who pays 100k per year for 6yr old but he not here atm so sry can't relate to you which school,or level of tuition.

• 2 weeks later...

Generally speaking, International Schools charge about the same as an expensive private school in the US or UK. Some Thai schools have EP programs that run anywhere from 25K per term up to 75K per term. EP programs will have anywhere from 30 to 70% of their classes in English and the rest in Thai.

Ok thankyou. Can anyone direct me to a decent thai staye school in pattaya. My 5 year old child speaks thai anyway and is used to thai villiage life in isaan

Perhaps not in Pattaya, but shurely a visit worth if you can't find your quality expectations in Pattaya.

Fees can be lower than Pattaya, but not shure...

http://www.standrewsrayong.com

http://www.standrewsrayong.com/contact-us

Edited by Thorgal