whos had crabs here

opalred

i live in north my wife gets small crabs not cooked smash them up in green papaya and chillie a nother one bigger gets in swimming pool have tryed donnt taste like chicken but to eat raw you think would get delhi belly i think chillies kill bad <deleted>

"whos had crabs here"

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

OP, reading your title got a shock for a moment.

But yes, I like crabs and had them many times if I find in the market.

I always boil them, never ate before raw.

Thank you for making me laugh.

Yep... thread title of the year so far, made me laugh too.

Them little critters get around eh? When I was a wee slip of a lad this clown I was doing my apprenticeship with came down with an 'infestation' one day... anyways, this rocket scientist thought it would be a good laugh to peel them off and leave them around the workshop. I kid you not. And took great delight in telling everyone about it too... seriously, the people I've worked with over the years...

So one of the tradesman in the shop comes down with a dose, and my wingnut apprentice mate went home missing a few teeth.

Moral of the story? If you've had crabs, keep it to yourself!

"whos had crabs here"

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

OP, reading your title got a shock for a moment.

But yes, I like crabs and had them many times if I find in the market.

I always boil them, never ate before raw.

Thank you for making me laugh.

Yep... thread title of the year so far, made me laugh too.

Them little critters get around eh? When I was a wee slip of a lad this clown I was doing my apprenticeship with came down with an 'infestation' one day... anyways, this rocket scientist thought it would be a good laugh to peel them off and leave them around the workshop. I kid you not. And took great delight in telling everyone about it too... seriously, the people I've worked with over the years...

So one of the tradesman in the shop comes down with a dose, and my wingnut apprentice mate went home missing a few teeth.

Moral of the story? If you've had crabs, keep it to yourself!

Fly spray works. Just spray your pubes.

The crabs your wife is eating are probably not only raw but fermented too. Absolutely crawling with microbes.

thats that balah stuff,,fermented fish,(rotting fish),,

stinks to high heaven,,

my wife keeps hers in the utility room,, no way that comes in the house

The crabs your wife is eating are probably not only raw but fermented too. Absolutely crawling with microbes.

thats that balah stuff,,fermented fish,(rotting fish),,

stinks to high heaven,,

my wife keeps hers in the utility room,, no way that comes in the house

Ask your wife they have balah crabs too. If you really hate someone put balah in their microwave on full power for as long as possible. It turns to gas and stinks so bad you literally can't breathe.

I remember years ago going to Huay Tuang Tao, a lake in Chiang Mai, that had hutches you can rent and fish from and vendors selling food. A popular food item were the tiny little shrimps, still live, mixed with chili pepper and papaya. She said they were called 'groong dten' or dancing shrimp. smile.png

The really bad thing about pblah is that raw or undercooked freshwater fish, freshwater crabs, and any crops grown along water-banks, such as watercress, have up to an 80% risk of liver flukes or lung flukes. Northeast Thailand has the death per capita from the liver flukes, which cause liver cancer. Studies have estimated the infection rate in the Northeast to be 25%.

My wife manages to find pasteurized pblah, meaning it's been boiled long enough to ensure the parasites have been killed. My wife's father died when she was nine. I was telling her about liver flukes and the correlation to liver cancer, and she just nodded and said, yep, that's what killed him.

I remember years ago going to Huay Tuang Tao, a lake in Chiang Mai, that had hutches you can rent and fish from and vendors selling food. A popular food item were the tiny little shrimps, still live, mixed with chili pepper and papaya. She said they were called 'groong dten' or dancing shrimp. smile.png

And that wouldnt be the only thing dancing, after eating that concoction......w00t.gif

i heard the more you go south around pattaya the crabs get bigger and smelly wife says they have to use more chillies to kill smell

You really do need to clarify the grammar in this sentence. whistling.gif

Maybe he has a smelly wife, you never know! bah.gif

I've had crabs in Ban Saray but never in Pattaya. Edible ones of course ;)