1 Cambodian killed, 4 injured at Constructors Campsite knife attack in Jomtien

webfact

1 Cambodian killed, 4 injured at Constructors Campsite knife attack in Jomtien

stab-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Late on Tuesday Night, Police and rescue services were called to a Constructors Campsite in Jomtien to deal with a multiple stabbing incident which led to one fatality and injuries sustained to four others, all Cambodian workers.

The incident occurred in Soi 11 off the Tepprasit Road just after 10.30pm. Mr. Nang aged 29, was stabbed in his stomach and died at the scene. Three other male workers aged between 18 and 31, and an elderly woman sustained a variety of stab wounds which saw them sent to Hospital. None of them sustained life-threatening injuries according to medics.

Police are currently hunting for two co-workers who are thought to have conducted the attack following a night of heavy drinking at the Campsite. They are now being sought by Police on one charge of murder, three counts of attempted murder and one count of assault with a deadly weapon.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/150507/1-cambodian-killed-4-injured-at-constructors-campsite-knife-attack-in-jomtien/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-10-16

"They are now being sought by Police on one charge of murder, three counts of attempted murder and one count of assault with a deadly weapon."

And if they were Thai's that hacked up a farang as recently happened on Soi LK Metro, they'd have been given a 500 baht fine....in reference to the attempted murder charges.

• Like 1

Would these be the same type of workers that I saw a pom "Vice President" of some construction company in Patts spruiking some condos that are being built.

I dont know about you but if I am investing my life savings in property I generally would prefer the construction site to be alcohol free, kind of impacts on the workmanship and standards.

• Like 1

"They are now being sought by Police on one charge of murder, three counts of attempted murder and one count of assault with a deadly weapon."

And if they were Thai's that hacked up a farang as recently happened on Soi LK Metro, they'd have been given a 500 baht fine....in reference to the attempted murder charges.

I do not agree with you.Cambodians are not much worth in Thailand,. Btw, did the farang die ?

• Like 1

I do not agree with you.Cambodians are not much worth in Thailand,. Btw, did the farang die ?

Unsure what your reference is to anybody's nationality...A human life is a human life, to me at least.

Last I heard, said farang was well on his way back to Scotland, replete with stitches & bandages.

Not really sure what the Thai guys were charged with.

As usual on TV or other news outlets, we get the headlines & not much of a follow up, other than that the Thai's involved were caught on CCTV and had turned themselves in.

No mention of attempted murder was mentioned although two guys attacking somebody with knives sounds like attempted murder to me.

You may review the stories here.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/145192/scottish-man-beaten-up-in-soi-lk-metro-in-central-pattaya/

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/145598/two-suspected-attackers-of-scottish-man-in-central-pattaya-report-to-police/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/761328-two-suspected-attackers-of-scottish-man-in-central-pattaya-report-to-police/?hl=%2Blk+%2Bmetro