Kawasaki Vulcan S

eisfeld

Kawasaki is bringing a smaller version of the Vulcan cruiser. They took the 649cc engine that is known from the ER-6n and Versys 650 for example. It will have 61HP and 63Nm torque in the Vulcan S.

Seems comfy and they let you modify it easily to fit more your ergonomics by providing different seats aswell as handle bars it looks like. You can also adjust the foot pegs. Available in a bunch of colors like black, white, green and purple. Only black and white seems to be available in all regions. Other places get purple or green additionally but not both. Personally white looks really nice. Weight is 228kg wet which is not light but still OK for a cruiser in my opinion. The bigger cc cruisers weigh all much more.

I think it looks great and should have enough power to go two-up cruising around thailand. Price not known yet but my guess would be around 300k THB. The dash could be nicer and the 160 rear tire should be 180. But it would be my first choice for a cruiser here I think.

Great stuff this year Kawasaki!

Link: http://kawasaki.com/Products/2015-VULCAN-S-ABS

pri2dlch.0zn.jpgglyidkjd.kdb.jpgr2huasss.qwl.jpgf4gxvpjd.5un.jpgennbshml.yi0.jpg

• Like 1

nice !!

wonder why Honda stops Cruiser 'Business' here... now Yamaha n Kawa is making some moves.

Honda sells in Thailand the CTX700 (starts at 349,000 THB) and CTX1300 (which go for 850,000 THB). You can even call the Honda NM4 with automatic-transmission a cruiser, which is sold for 529,000 THB.

Edited by Richard-BKK

nice !!

wonder why Honda stops Cruiser 'Business' here... now Yamaha n Kawa is making some moves.

Honda sells in Thailand the CTX700 (starts at 349,000 THB) and CTX1300 (which go for 850,000 THB). You can even call the Honda NM4 with automatic-transmission a cruiser, which is sold for 529,000 THB.

CTX 700 is more of a hybrid. don't look like a Cruiser. ( to me ..lol )

the Yam N Kawa looks cruiser-like to me ...

• 3 weeks later...