Koh Tao murders: Father swears his son is innocent

webfact

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H needs a lesson in how to wai, properly. An ambassador meeting a committee member 10-20 years his junior does not bow and wai from his nose!

Wouldn't mind a date with Supinya though!

That's what I was thinking too and seemingly he studied Thai at Khon kaen Uiversity! Well not the part about Supinya - what's so special about her?

Edited by Neeranam

Obviously ttthailand has not been to Burma (and thinks the cultures are vastly different.) perhaps he missed the stories about the Rohingya killings led by monks there?

You should be utterly ashamed trying to help hang these poor Burmese scapegoats - are you just trolling or do you refuse to look at evidence on sites such as CSILA?

Obviously ttthailand has not been to Burma (and thinks the cultures are vastly different.) perhaps he missed the stories about the Rohingya killings led by monks there?

You should be utterly ashamed trying to help hang these poor Burmese scapegoats - are you just trolling or do you refuse to look at evidence on sites such as CSILA?

I gave up on online evidence after viewing this picture of the late Ms. W. following jawbone surgery:

KT2b.jpg

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 2

Evidence??? Since when has conspiracy theories been evidence???

I gave up on online evidence after viewing this picture of the late Ms. W. following jawbone surgery:

KT2b.jpg

Highly touted as "evidence" yet clearly photoshopped. Edited by jdinasia

I see jdinasia still has the gall to come on here and spout crap. I have chosen to ignore his posts. I recommend it.

"spout crap"

He's one of the more reasonable and logical posters on this forum, and he doesn't insult other posters that don't agree with him.

You could learn from that.

The Thai PM has basically said the case is "Over his head " To the UK PM - its time people understood the process will eventually led now the UK is involved into a true conviction

Source?? For both accuracy and context as I am certain the PM has said nothing of the sort.

I see jdinasia still has the gall to come on here and spout crap. I have chosen to ignore his posts. I recommend it.

"spout crap"

He's one of the more reasonable and logical posters on this forum, and he doesn't insult other posters that don't agree with him.

You could learn from that.

Some posters deserve to be insulted. That's why people who make statements defending the likes of that <deleted> are also <deleted>

For not agreeing with you perhaps?

Statements officially retracted, time to start investigating again RTP

Why would a retraction call for more investigation? The original confession will be admissible as will the retraction if it exists. The judges then decide which statement from the defendants to believe.

Why would a retraction call for more investigation? The original confession will be admissible as will the retraction if it exists. The judges then decide which statement from the defendants to believe.

Even a believer like JD must be able to see the case crumbling around them.

Prosecutors send the case back twice for lack of evidence.

Confessions retracted

Even the DNA has not been mentioned since the Brits are coming.

You still believe ?

• Like 1

Confessions retracted

You still believe ?

I still think that they have the killers in custody.

Confessions were supposedly retracted awhile ago. (note -you didn't answer my question)

Charges yet to be filed. More circumstantial evidence sought to calm down the conspiracy theorists.

No retraction of DNA statement.

To answer your question JD, I think more investigation is needed because the evidence which they are putting forward seems the be getting less and less.

The confessions seemed to be the main point, they were said to be retracted, but now it is official. I did not see this last week with the reports that confessions were retracted.

No DNA statement has not been retracted but they have gone v quiet on how solid DNA evidence is.

I think it is time for some arse covering.

Confessions retracted

You still believe ?

I still think that they have the killers in custody.

Confessions were supposedly retracted awhile ago. (note -you didn't answer my question)

Charges yet to be filed. More circumstantial evidence sought to calm down the conspiracy theorists.

No retraction of DNA statement.

I have to say, JD, that I should take my hat off to you. Even in the face of universal condemnation, you stand true to your beliefs. It's just a shame that your beliefs are misplaced.

• Like 1

Someone should tell Mr. Kent not to bow so low or wai so high. He's the Ambassador, representing Her Majesty's government, not the Thai bureaucrat's maid. He must have slept through that part of the orientation.

Hes not Thai and doubt he really gives a hoot about the finer points of a wai

Someone should tell Mr. Kent not to bow so low or wai so high. He's the Ambassador, representing Her Majesty's government, not the Thai bureaucrat's maid. He must have slept through that part of the orientation.

Hes not Thai and doubt he really gives a hoot about the finer points of a wai

As ambassador he must have a lot of waiing to do, he spent over a year learning Thai so he ought to get the body language right too.