Crepe Franchise

It may help to contact the company DIRECTLY as anything else is only a wild guess.

I would imagine you need to have details on the franchisor to even consider this otherwise why not just open a shop on your own?

Thanx for the feedback guys. I already Goggled it, and only found a couple of Japanese franchises which are quite expensive for this kind of stuff and Sunbelt doesn't bother with the small fish.

WhizBang - I don't eat this neither, but Thais and Asian people in general seem to love it.

marcusd - I'm not in Bangkok at the moment, but will contact them when I come back for sure. I don't know anything about crepes and don't know anyone who knows, so, for me, the logical move it's to pay someone for the know-how.

Thanx for the feedback guys. I already Goggled it, and only found a couple of Japanese franchises which are quite expensive for this kind of stuff and Sunbelt doesn't bother with the small fish.

WhizBang - I don't eat this neither, but Thais and Asian people in general seem to love it.

marcusd - I'm not in Bangkok at the moment, but will contact them when I come back for sure. I don't know anything about crepes and don't know anyone who knows, so, for me, the logical move it's to pay someone for the know-how.

" I don't know anything about crepes and don't know anyone who knows, so, for me, the logical move it's to pay someone for the know-how."

Kida disagree, the logical move would be to not go into a business you know nothing about, surely........

" I don't know anything about crepes and don't know anyone who knows, so, for me, the logical move it's to pay someone for the know-how."

Kida disagree, the logical move would be to not go into a business you know nothing about, surely........

Well, you may have a point here, but myself I have invested in other businesses, one of them food related, with success, and I don't need to know how to make a good coffee (which I don't drink), I just hired a person who does.

Well, you may have a point here, but myself I have invested in other businesses, one of them food related, with success, and I don't need to know how to make a good coffee (which I don't drink), I just hired a person who does.

That approach is fine, IF you have someone you can trust implicitly otherwise a dangerous strategy. Either way good luck though, hope it turns out well for you.