Isarn man tricks women into stripping online for 'research'

Lite Beer

Well I never! Thai women taking their clothes off for money! never heard of such a thing smile.png

Thats because Thais would never do that!

I'm sure the authorities will rectify the error in a couple of hours. The damsel in distress must be Burmese, lao or Khmer.whistling.gif

[OP Nik Loilong, originally from Chainat province]

Chainat province is a lo-o-o-o-o-o-ong way from Esarn. More than 4 days on the buffalo cart, I know from experience.

It's in CENTRAL REGION next to Nakhon Sawan, Sing Buri, Suphan Buri and Uthai Thani

Perhaps there should be a class action by Khon Esarn against Phuket News!

(PS I hope they'll wait 4 days so that I can watch the re-enactment)

Edited by farangbanok
  • Like 1

These 10 blackmailed women were the naive ones who actually sent the conman their real photos.

The other (unknown) women were more savvy, and probably sent photos they googled from the web.

Hey, only one complained, the rest...wondering why his Skype doesn't answer?

Well I never! Thai women taking their clothes off for money! never heard of such a thing smile.png

I agree. What shocks me even more, is the fact that a Thai male would masturbate. Such acts are beneath Thais and bring great shame and bad fortune to the country.

I hope they throw the book at this guy. Just horrible.

• Like 1

Isaan people are well known for their Gullability....the Desert refugee worked that out a long time ago

And some TVF posters are well known for their stupidity. The article doesn't mention that the victims were from Isaan. But any chance for a cheap shot right?