Looking for a home who understands and loves Bullies.

Nienke

your post has driven me to tears. a good example of a dog being the product of its nurture not her inbuilt nature. I already have two dogs (GR and shitzhu) plus a rescued cat (still nervous) so can't take Bullie in but do hope your efforts ensure she has a nice home and proper care going forward ... hope if you achieve that you will repost

'cute' .... not really the word i would use to describe the Pit Bull terrier breed.

I was ready where laws in the UK were controversial as some critics argue that it should be the owners who are punished for breeding such dogs purely for there agressive behaviour as banning the dogs altogether is the wrong way to go.

hope you find a home with suitable security ...

wai2.gif

• Like 1

This breed and its variants like Pit Bull should basically never be owned in private hands. Owned by trained dog handlers, ok, but these breeds were bred for centuries to fight and the idea that that is out of them due to owners' love is just emotional nonsense. You can not "just love" the fighter out of the breed; you must dominate it in the most tight methods which can only be described at best as "tough love."

The most important point and the source of the very real danger these breeds present is that they have been bred (sometimes the breeding is amplified by training) TO FIGHT THE ALPHA DOG. The breeds must, from their genes, be willing to fight ANY dog even if that dog is recognized as the boss or top dog. That means that these dogs WILL ATTACK YOU even if you feel you have established Alpha Dog status with them with or without a pack.

This latter fact is what makes these breeds so dangerous and anyone who thinks otherwise is sadly allowing emotion to over weigh facts.

P.S., human toddlers are their ideal prey.

• Like 1

This breed and its variants like Pit Bull should basically never be owned in private hands. Owned by trained dog handlers, ok, but these breeds were bred for centuries to fight and the idea that that is out of them due to owners' love is just emotional nonsense. You can not "just love" the fighter out of the breed; you must dominate it in the most tight methods which can only be described at best as "tough love."

The most important point and the source of the very real danger these breeds present is that they have been bred (sometimes the breeding is amplified by training) TO FIGHT THE ALPHA DOG. The breeds must, from their genes, be willing to fight ANY dog even if that dog is recognized as the boss or top dog. That means that these dogs WILL ATTACK YOU even if you feel you have established Alpha Dog status with them with or without a pack.

This latter fact is what makes these breeds so dangerous and anyone who thinks otherwise is sadly allowing emotion to over weigh facts.

Where, on earth, do you get your 'knowledge' from? Your post could be called "emotional nonsense" as well.

John Law, thank you. I'll give you a ring later in the day.

At the moment, pest control is busy with their termite-killer herbs. A bit too noisy. :)

• Like 1

Yes I have a friend who belongs to a Bullie club, he has friends who will buy bullies.

Message me.

Jeremy

Thank you. I may contact you later on. Let's see first how think develop today. :)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Ignorance is bliss