Manchester City

mrbojangles

It is a long-shot i know but Joyce apparently has good contacts inside City!

If anything it will put pressure on Liverpool to show Suarez that they mean business,if not i really could see it happening because as we all now he is a top player when he isn't being a dick.

Contracts mean nothing these days,especially when you have players to swap.

In your opinion it was a dive that's all it is AN OPINION, therefore making it unsubstantiated, whereas remind me what zabba did and got for his trouble?

Did you actually watch the game? Cos I,m having serious doubts and should think that's what Smokes is laughing about.

:lol::lol::lol:

In your opinion it was a dive that's all it is AN OPINION, therefore making it unsubstantiated, whereas remind me what zabba did and got for his trouble?

Did you actually watch the game? Cos I,m having serious doubts and should think that's what Smokes is laughing about.

Trying to make your point by belittling people is neither very smart or appropriate especially as a global moderator, effectively you 'police' the web site but it makes no difference to what actually happened and what ACTUALLY happened was your fullback was booked for fouling adeboy everything else is opinion based and cant be proved.

Trying to make your point by belittling people is neither very smart or appropriate especially as a global moderator, effectively you 'police' the web site but it makes no difference to what actually happened and what ACTUALLY happened was your fullback was booked for fouling adeboy everything else is opinion based and cant be proved.

You really do behave like a knob sometimes, rijiit.!!

Happy enough with that performance. The first penalty was lucky but we were well in control at that stage anyway.

Come on....how many points for 5-0 with the banker? biggrin.png

Oops I had 5-1....

I thought of you at 5-0 and part of me wanted you get the 1 goal

<sniff>

Save your pity....whistling.gif

Manure playing now....tongue.png

How many points for that one then?

Referee on your side again important match changing decision for the penalty and then he gives another just to rub it in.

I wondered what your massive new academy was for because it certainly aint for young footballers.

Referee on your side again important match changing decision for the penalty and then he gives another just to rub it in.

I wondered what your massive new academy was for because it certainly aint for young footballers.

The first penalty was dubious, which I guess cancels out the 3 or 4 stonewall penalties we should have had over the past few weeks.

A lot of our youngsters are loaned out right now.

But I think you are right, maybe in order to make the title race more interesting, and to give your lot a chance, we should start playing the U-16 teamlaugh.png .

Its amazing isnt it? We have been mediocre at best, all year, yet here we are in our top of the League.

Now if only I can find those comments made on here by the Two Ronnies a few weeks ago.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I thought you would still be at the disco..........derby soon then we will see whistling.gif

I am going to start a topic named "Famous Quotes from forum members" then we can save them until the end of the season.

I thought you would still be at the disco..........derby soon then we will see whistling.gif

I am going to start a topic named "Famous Quotes from forum members" then we can save them until the end of the season.

Disco???laugh.png

The only dancing I saw was Silva, Tevez and Aguero waltzing around the Villa defencethumbsup.gif

So lets see which of us tops the League for daftest way off the mark quotewhistling.gif

You and nev are running away with it at the momenttongue.png

Disco???laugh.png

The only dancing I saw was Silva, Tevez and Aguero waltzing around the Villa defencethumbsup.gif

So lets see which of us tops the League for daftest way off the mark quotewhistling.gif

Really can you cut and paste mine?

You beat a piss poor Villa side whoopeee, and one point ahead of us, as red say's gloat after the derby.

Disco???laugh.png

Really can you cut and paste mine?

You beat a piss poor Villa side whoopeee, and one point ahead of us, as red say's gloat after the derby.

The same piss poor Villa team that you were lucky and struggled to beat 3-2 only last week nev!!laugh.png

Next!!

Actually no fanny merchant we give them a 2 goal start and then battered them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what can you do when the ref gives you 2 pens????????

corrupt MATE.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

And poor United have never had a dodgy penalty given them??

With a defence like you lot have got, you will be lucky to finish top 4

Your Cr@p and you know you arelaugh.png

Actually no fanny merchant we give them a 2 goal start and then battered them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what can you do when the ref gives you 2 pens????????

corrupt MATE.

You really think united will not finish top 4? you lot are really deluded or is it bitter wink.png

corrupt MATE.

You really think united will not finish top 4? you lot are really deluded or is it bitter wink.png

Yes its a deluded comment because ferguson is still in charge.

I think that he has a very valid point though if ferguson was not. i think you would struggle, even with your great forward line up. The defense is aweful and half the midfield geriatric

corrupt MATE.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Your a card Red. I know you said that tongue in cheek but i'll respond anyway. We were already 1-0 up and to be honest, we were cruising. We have already admitted the first penalty was dubious to say the least. But as jack said, we never got 3-4 stonewall pens over the last few weeks and they were at more pivotal moments in the games.

corrupt MATE.

Yes its a deluded comment because ferguson is still in charge.

I think that he has a very valid point though if ferguson was not. i think you would struggle, even with your great forward line up. The defense is aweful and half the midfield geriatric

That is the point .....at the moment Carmine nearly all Reds i have spoken to feel we now have a young midfield capable of playing week in week out. Giggs and Scholes have been used to much of late and are holding the progressive players back.

Personally i would like to see Cleverly and Powell given much more time with Kagawa still injured and Fletcher not back to his best it is a good time to use them.