Manchester City

mrbojangles

A "thank you" would be apprieated !!!!

Yeah an ungrateful lot. If they had loaned us Aguero at the beginning of the month we'd have beaten them an all....

Blimey chaps. Give us chance will ya, I've only just got up and logged in.

Thank you very much wai.gif

But you should have got all 3 points tongue.png

So...Aguero for £5m and a plate of pie n mash then? rolleyes.gif

We'll think about Aguero after the 20th April. But in the meantime, we will supply your first team with as much pie and mash they can eat. biggrin.png

Mmmm. Mario's house mansion is up for rent!! Knowing what he's like, it'll be for a laugh and to wind people up rather than him going back to Italy.

Well lets hope its not a wind up because i'm so bored with his irritating petulant behaviour and his pathetic performances on the pitch. Has to be the worst signing in the last ten years.

If Mancini buys a striker and gets rid of that circus clown you might just have a chance to overhaul United

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Good news (well at least for City) in progress to complying with FFP.

Full story from skysports:-

Premier League champions Manchester City move up Deloitte Money League

Manchester City are closing in on Arsenal and Chelsea in football's money league, according to the latest figures from Deloitte.

Premier League champions City, who are owned by Abu Dhabi-based Sheikh Mansour, saw revenues rise by 51% last year as they climbed five places to seventh on the list, just behind London duo Arsenal and Chelsea.spacer.gif

Real Madrid continue to top the league ahead of Barcelona, while Manchester United stay in third ahead of Bayern Munich despite a small fall in revenue last season.

Austin Houlihan, senior manager in the sports business group at Deloitte, said that City's growth - thanks to Champions League income and the huge new deal with Etihad - was a significant change to the European football landscape.

"Manchester City's Premier League title-winning season combined with participation in the UEFA Champions League, helped drive 51% revenue growth to £231.1m, the largest absolute and relative growth of any Money League club," Houlihan said.

"The club's progress to the top of the English and European game means that they are set to remain a top-10 Money League club for the foreseeable future, and will look to push on ahead of the two English clubs immediately above them, Arsenal and Chelsea, for a top-five ranking."

Good news (well at least for City) in progress to complying with FFP.

Full story from skysports:-

Premier League champions Manchester City move up Deloitte Money League

Manchester City are closing in on Arsenal and Chelsea in football's money league, according to the latest figures from Deloitte.

Premier League champions City, who are owned by Abu Dhabi-based Sheikh Mansour, saw revenues rise by 51% last year as they climbed five places to seventh on the list, just behind London duo Arsenal and Chelsea.spacer.gif

Real Madrid continue to top the league ahead of Barcelona, while Manchester United stay in third ahead of Bayern Munich despite a small fall in revenue last season.

Austin Houlihan, senior manager in the sports business group at Deloitte, said that City's growth - thanks to Champions League income and the huge new deal with Etihad - was a significant change to the European football landscape.

"Manchester City's Premier League title-winning season combined with participation in the UEFA Champions League, helped drive 51% revenue growth to £231.1m, the largest absolute and relative growth of any Money League club," Houlihan said.

"The club's progress to the top of the English and European game means that they are set to remain a top-10 Money League club for the foreseeable future, and will look to push on ahead of the two English clubs immediately above them, Arsenal and Chelsea, for a top-five ranking."

clap2.gif cheesy.gif

Once again, the level of your well thought out response amazes me, nev.

Could you maybe use words next time.

Does not need words mate, just your great run in the champions league(not getting out of the group stage)and a deal done with connections to your owners says it all reallybiggrin.png

Manchester City have rejected a bid from AC Milan to sign striker Mario Balotelli on loan. The Italian side have also told City that they will pay no more than €25m (£21.2m) to sign the 22-year-old on a permanent basis.

Are Man City crazy???

They've come out of a barrel of you know what, smelling of roses.

£21 million for a complete idiot who has caused nothing but grief.....I would have thought the private jet is already on the runway!!

There's nothing to even think about......get him to Milan ASAP!!

• Like 1

Manchester City have rejected a bid from AC Milan to sign striker Mario Balotelli on loan. The Italian side have also told City that they will pay no more than €25m (£21.2m) to sign the 22-year-old on a permanent basis.

Are Man City crazy???

£21 million for a complete idiot who has caused nothing but grief.....I would have thought the private jet is already on the runway!!

For that money, Mancini should be ready to offer him a backy down to Milan on his Vespa.

Does not need words mate, just your great run in the champions league(not getting out of the group stage)and a deal done with connections to your owners says it all reallybiggrin.png

That's better, at least I can now respond.

With ref to Champs league. Yes it was dissapointing to get knocked out so early but we were playing the current champs of their individual countires. We'll see how you go on when you play a proper team. However, there is no denying that the funds from playing in the Champs League and the funds from playing Real Madrid, Ajax and Bayern all helped increase revenue.

With ref to the sponsorship. We'll see if there was any wrong doings when the funds have been investigate to comply with FFP.

Your just worried that we are entering a new era and you'll no longer be seen as top dog.

Are Man City crazy???

For that money, Mancini should be ready to offer him a backy down to Milan on his Vespa.

You think he's a Vespa sort of guy and not Lambretta?

Are Man City crazy???

Could be just paper talk, as Mancini states there has been no official requests for him. If they do get one I hope they sell but going on loan shouldn't be an option. We need to sell before we buy.

Are Man City crazy???

You think he's a Vespa sort of guy and not Lambretta?

Neither vespa or Lambretta

Halfords special

article-2185326-1470A997000005DC-307_306x423.jpg

article-2185326-1470A9A4000005DC-813_306x423.jpg

• Like 2

That's better, at least I can now respond.

With ref to Champs league. Yes it was dissapointing to get knocked out so early but we were playing the current champs of their individual countires. We'll see how you go on when you play a proper team. However, there is no denying that the funds from playing in the Champs League and the funds from playing Real Madrid, Ajax and Bayern all helped increase revenue.

With ref to the sponsorship. We'll see if there was any wrong doings when the funds have been investigate to comply with FFP.

Your just worried that we are entering a new era and you'll no longer be seen as top dog.

Yes maybe the sponsorship is all above board we will wait and see, i am sure the financial figures are for last seasons champions league campaign i could be wrong.

Good win that at Stoke and another clean sheet.Is it true you are not missing Yaya?

Yeah happy with that. They are difficult team of thugs to break down.

As for Yaya. Yes, we are doing ok without him but any team would prefer to have a player of that quality within the team, rather than him not being there.

Just read that Whelan is not being charged by the FA, over the ridiculous 2 footed challenge on Garcia.

The reason being that they cannot charge someone over an 'on the ball' challenge if it has been seen by the referree.

So what that means is that that great referee, Howard Webb, SAW the tackle and let alone a red card, doesnt think it even worthy of a yellow???blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

Can someone please explain that one to me??

I am all for letting the game flow, and I think that the refs are being over strenuous on some tackles, but that tackle on Saturday was atrocious. Two feet off the ground and stamping down!!!. I thought 2 feet off the ground was an automatic red, with or without intent?

shocking tackle! Red for sure,think webb was unsighted so missed it.

But thats my point nev.

Webb didnt miss it.... thats why the FA cannot act. They can only act if the ref says he didnt see it.

So either Webb is lying, or he saw nothing wrong with the tackle.

Mmmm. Mario's house mansion is up for rent!! Knowing what he's like, it'll be for a laugh and to wind people up rather than him going back to Italy.

Well lets hope its not a wind up because i'm so bored with his irritating petulant behaviour and his pathetic performances on the pitch. Has to be the worst signing in the last ten years.

If Mancini buys a striker and gets rid of that circus clown you might just have a chance to overhaul United

Just read here Carms. http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/qpr/transfer-talk/news/redknapp-reveals-balotelli-interest_66353.html Harry tried signing Mario whilst he was Manager at Spurs. Lucky escape eh !!

I know points are the crux of winning the title but it was interesting to read this today

There has been talk that City have struggled this season, in comparison to the barn-storming side that surged through the first half of last season, and that is a fair point, but the stats do not fully back that argument up. City are the form team in the Premier League over the past 6 games (having taken 15 points), and have taken the same number of points as they had at this stage last season (51 points from 23 games). Joe Hart has now kept the most clean sheets in the Premier League this season (10). Despite constant worries this season over City’s leaky defence, City have conceded the fewest goals of any Premier League team, just like last season. They have allowed just 59 shots on target against them this season, the fewest in the Premier League.