Manchester City

mrbojangles

We have our own International Airport up't north ya know smokes

Provincial whores with a boxroom....farkin hell....they took the lighters off everyone and then poor old smokes had to sort everyone out....I shoulda charged the muppet mancs for that....woulda made a fortune! laugh.png

yeah coarse you do Bo cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Don't get what all the rotfalmao are for, are you saying Manchester Airport is not international standard, have you ever been there?

Don't get what all the rotfalmao are for, are you saying Manchester Airport is not international standard, have you ever been there?

Yeah right it's 'international' as long as you want to stop of at London on the way.

Yeah right it's 'international' as long as you want to stop of at London on the way.

<deleted> would anybody want to stop off there for? i think you will find Amsterdam and Paris better options.

• Like 1

yeah yeah yeah,clap2.gif Manchester airport, is 'truly' an international airportclap2.gif a choice 'destination' for millionscheesy.gif

Manchester Airport is the 3rd busiest Airport in the UK and the busiest outside the South East.

As for your quote "a choice 'destination' for millions". I don't know how many millions have it as a final destination but last year alone it had 19,736,502 passengers and expansion is set to rise to 50 million by 2030 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Busiest_airports_in_the_United_Kingdom_by_total_passenger_traffic

Amazing how many Southerners forget there is a life outside their bubble. wink.png

yeah yeah yeah,clap2.gif Manchester airport, is 'truly' an international airportclap2.gif a choice 'destination' for millionscheesy.gif

Manchester Airport is the 3rd busiest Airport in the UK and the busiest outside the South East.

As for your quote "a choice 'destination' for millions". I don't know how many millions have it as a final destination but last year alone it had 19,736,502 passengers and expansion is set to rise to 50 million by 2030 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Busiest_airports_in_the_United_Kingdom_by_total_passenger_traffic

Amazing how many Southerners forget there is a life outside their bubble. wink.png

yeah yeah yeah, It's an airport,an ugly lump of concrete not a social statement of equality , or maybe for you northerners it needs to be biggrin.png

Edited by rijit

yeah yeah yeah, It's an airport,an ugly lump of concrete not a social statement of equality , or maybe for you northerners it needs to be biggrin.png

At Least it is in Manchester unlike Glasgow Airport ! - Which is in PAISLEY w00t.gif Gun Capital of the North.... rolleyes.gif

BT biggrin.png

Smokies hit a raw nerve. Let it go man. Let it goooooooo

btw, what sort of visa do you need these days travelling from London to manchester?

Smokies hit a raw nerve. Let it go man. Let it goooooooo

btw, what sort of visa do you need these days travelling from London to manchester?

I loved fire raising as a kid.

Was halfway to Inverness on the train by the time all this kicked off.....which brings me to another point......Paisley is the north now is it Bigfoot? cheesy.gif

"Manchester Airport operates 3 daily flights to Dubai with Emirates, 2 daily flights to Abu Dhabi with Etihad and 10 flights per week to Doha with Qatar Airways, plus connections available to the rest of the world".

It's a hub for flights from middle east. biggrin.png

"Manchester Airport operates 3 daily flights to Dubai with Emirates, 2 daily flights to Abu Dhabi with Etihad and 10 flights per week to Doha with Qatar Airways, plus connections available to the rest of the world".

Holidaying in Oldham......I'm surprised Thomson don't run charter flights! tongue.png

• Like 1

Holidaying in Oldham......I'm surprised Thomson don't run charter flights! tongue.png

Visiting relatives probably. I told em Oldham.....remember that?

With there being so many immigrants in london, the majority of anyone travelling from london to Manchester would need a valid visa for starters.

Any other Southerner would just need permission from their parole officer.

With there being so many immigrants in london, the majority of anyone travelling from london to Manchester would need a valid visa for starters.

Why so many flights to and from the middle east Mr.B?

There's no jobs oop north ups.....and whole families of whippets need housing and food.

Why do ya think mrboj was sent over there? biggrin.png

There's no jobs oop north ups.....and whole families of whippets need housing and food.

Why do ya think mrboj was sent over there? biggrin.png

Why is a jock in Larndon

I went there to party and meet "the burds" as my good pal Frank McAvennie said they were stunning.

Sad but true. I wish I'd bumped into some Thai girls back in the late 80's....would have saved me a lot of pissing about. laugh.png

• Like 1

Pellegrini confirms a verbal commitment to City. I doubt he'll give a shit which airport he flies into. coffee1.gif

Never been to the toilet that masquerades as an International airport now have we? Behave yerself.

Good luck with your new manager as well! biggrin.png

• Like 1

Because when travelling to the Far East it's a better option than having to transit through London. Simples.

Because when travelling to the Far East it's a better option than having to transit through London. Simples.

And you have your own fleet of planes you might have added.

Still....I'll stick with Schipol thanks. tongue.png

And yet you still can't spell Schiphol tongue.png Manchester have daily flights to there also and I used to fly KLM myself but their planes are getting a bit dated now.

Do they serve cowheel stew, tripe and 'tater hash' in flight? biggrin.png

• Like 1

And yet you still can't spell Schiphol tongue.png Manchester have daily flights to there also and I used to fly KLM myself but their planes are getting a bit dated now.

He only likes browsing the magazines there. wink.png

The lounge is good though. biggrin.png

Admit it mrboj....Manchester airport is a fekking disgrace....almost worse than Heathrow. rolleyes.gif

Edit: Maybe your owners will build you a new one in East Manchester!

Edited by smokie36

Admit it mrboj....Manchester airport is a fekking disgrace....almost worse than Heathrow. rolleyes.gif

I haven't been through there for about 3 years smokes. When I do get forced to go back to the UK on business, the flight options from Riyadh are better going to Heathrow and then I get a car as I'm usually flirting all around the country..

• Like 1