Manchester City

mrbojangles

So it looks as though we have missed out on Isco (gutted) and Cavani (not bothered)

I am surprised we didnt get Isco, considering he considered Pellegrini as his 'father figure' and has been quoted as saying Pellegrini played an integral part in his development.......... obviously not that integral!!

With Cavani, I just think he is overvalued, and Napoli are playing silly games so best forgotten, though it would be a significant disadvantage if either United or Chelsea buy him.

The question is, who do we buy? Who do we need?

Still not sure how this formation is going to work out, if the idea is to play 4-3-3.

Your 3 midfielders will obviously be Toure/Fernandhino/ and maybe Nasri. Does he then play Aguero up front with Silva and Jesus on the wings?

Or Aguero and one other target man up front (Dzeko?) with Silva in an advanced role?

I am racking my brains to see who could be added as an attacker AND is better than what we have right now.

Gomez? I dont see him as an improvement over what we have

Benteke? A lot of money for someone who has only performed for 1 season.

Villa? Too old

Higuain would have been a possibility, but he looks Arsenal bound. I just dont see any viable alternatives out there.

I can see them hanging onto Tevez and Dzeko and going with any 2 from 3 of them and Aguero. I still think they have goals in them. I just dont think they had as much service last season as the season before.

Re Guidetti. I think we should let him get his baptism of fire by letting him go on loan to maybe Sunderland, and hopefully a year from now he will have developed similar to how Lukaku has.

I'm as stumped as you jack. However, we don't have the luxury of having a scouting network at our finger tips and the exposure that Pellegrini and co. have had to players on the continent. If we aren't getting either of those players, I'm sure there is a plan B.

I'm as stumped as you jack. However, we don't have the luxury of having a scouting network at our finger tips and the exposure that Pellegrini and co. have had to players on the continent. If we aren't getting either of those players, I'm sure there is a plan B.

I forgot one. Suarez.

Much as though I rate him, there is no chance he will stay in England. More paper talk.

Something just released is that Mica has refused to sign contractbah.gif

Also been told that thats another BS media storythumbsup.gif

Edited by JacknDanny

I forgot one. Suarez.

Much as though I rate him, there is no chance he will stay in England. More paper talk.

Micah is one of the few English men that I want to keep. Plus, we can always bragg about him being from our youth academy laugh.png

I forgot one. Suarez.

Micah is one of the few English men that I want to keep. Plus, we can always bragg about him being from our youth academy laugh.png

Plus, he's a frequently smiling lad who seems to enjoy himself and the game. And if Micah signs, then less room to be taken up by Maicon.

It must be some Plan B!!!

Now down to 2 strikers.

Missed out on Isco. Refused to pay 54 mill for Cavani, pull out of the race, then his price drops to 50!!

I have got to believe they have an ace up their sleeves.

The next few weeks could be interesting.

Plan B!!

Bebe has said he needs to leave Manchester United to further his career,so maybe thats Plan B ?whistling.gif

No need to move house and Citeh could get him on the cheap !

I think the bootboy position has been filled. However, our training ground Cat died last month. Maybe he could take up the position of Rat catching. However, that may require a net and he wouldn't be able to find it. whistling.gif He could fold napkins in the hospitality suite, as they can all dribble better than he can.tongue.png

• Like 2

Plan B!!

Yeah. You know when we watched the derby match together and your Plan A was to gloat for ever and a day if you won. Well, that went by the wayside and you had to invoke Plan B. This is similar tongue.png

I remember saying that we would still win the league ....and we did comfortably biggrin.png still gloating wink.png

As for plan B....over to you.

You boys did see this i presume nev posted it in the video section.......laugh.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGIDpnViOc&feature=youtu.be

Edited by MrRed

No worries here. City will sell a few more players and buy a few more. There are still a number of good strikers available at non Cavani prices. I'm sorry to see Tevez go, but its probably for the best.

Come August I don't think any club will be a prohibitive favorite. City, United and Chelsea ought to be at the top of the heap, with Arsenal a bit behind. Spurs could threaten if they bring on Paulinho and one very good striker (as well as one half ass striker, which would be better than the 1/8 ass strikers they have nowtongue.png).

Plan B!!

Yeah. You know when we watched the derby match together and your Plan A was to gloat for ever and a day if you won. Well, that went by the wayside and you had to invoke Plan B. This is similar tongue.png

I remember saying that we would still win the league ....and we did comfortably biggrin.png still gloating wink.png

As for plan B....over to you.

I didn't say I knew what Plan B was. I just said I'm sure we have one laugh.png

You mean you hope! laugh.png

Welcome back Red. I heard you were busy after your one rooster got tired of being called "Little Red" and headed for the hills. Must be time consuming taking care of all those hens.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Welcome back Red. I heard you were busy after your one rooster got tired of being called "Little Red" and headed for the hills. Must be time consuming taking care of all those hens.thumbsup.gif

He was harvesting his cropsthumbsup.gif

My crops and chickens have nothing to do with my abstinence,i have been warned that i have to be more tactful when expressing my opinion in HD.

My crops and chickens have nothing to do with my abstinence,i have been warned that i have to be more tactful when expressing my opinion in HD.

So put a governor on your lawn mower and carry on.laugh.png

So put a governor on your lawn mower and carry on.laugh.png

So that's what garden leave means biggrin.png If truth be told i am also busy with different projects at the moment but just pop-in to keep jingle jangles on his toes tongue.png

If truth be told i am also busy with different projects at the moment but just pop-in to keep jingle jangles on his toes tongue.png

Different projects? Is the Swede back in town for his special breakfast tongue.png

And to keep me on my toes. More like head in my hands laugh.png

• Like 2

If truth be told i am also busy with different projects at the moment but just pop-in to keep jingle jangles on his toes tongue.png

Different projects? Is the Swede back in town for his special breakfast tongue.png

And to keep me on my toes. More like head in my hands laugh.png

Yeah...like when you lost the FA cup final and the league tongue.png