Manchester City

mrbojangles

how close will last nights line up be 2 pellegringo's preferred 11 ?

Manchester City: Pantilimon; Zabaleta, Clichy, Boyata, Kompany; Fernandinho, Barry (Toure 46), Milner, Nasri; Jovetic (Navas 46), Negredo (Dzeko 73)

Subs: Hart, Richards, Kolarov, Lescott, Garcia, Silva, Wright, Rodwell, Sinclair, Aguero

If silva dont regularly start tbh cant see him hanging around long, IMO come jan he'll want out and i know aguero's injured but same goes i reckon, u reckon ?

I dont think it will be anything like that 11.

Hart for Pantillimon, Richards and Zabaleta will rotate. Maybe Richards plays at home, Zabaleta away. Lescott for Boyata, Toure for Barry, Silva for Nasri, Navas for Milner, Dzeko for Negredo, Aguero for Jovetic.

But I think that the team will be set up a certain way for certain teams, and there will be a lot more rotation this year

So you guys are up against Loic Remy in matchday one. What's the chances of him giving your back four the run around?

About as much chance of him buggering Kompany.

It would be nice to seem him score a couple, or even a hat rick, but probably like you, not keen on watching any tombuggary.

So you guys are up against Loic Remy in matchday one. What's the chances of him giving your back four the run around?

It would be nice to seem him score a couple, or even a hat rick, but probably like you, not keen on watching any tombuggary.

City have things to address, but no worries about Newcastle or Remy. Remy could score an impossible hat trick and Newcastle would still lose by 2 minimum. Their gonna have a tough time keeping their head above water.

City have things to address, but no worries about Newcastle or Remy. Remy could score an impossible hat trick and Newcastle would still lose by 2 minimum. Their gonna have a tough time keeping their head above water.

Can't wait, gonna be a good one to watch as a neutral

Good news is that Aguero is expected to back training by the end of the week. We just need nastasic to get a speedy recovery now

I never saw a report on Nastasic. No MRI results...nothing. Good news about KUN.

Good news is that Aguero is expected to back training by the end of the week. We just need nastasic to get a speedy recovery now

I never saw a report on Nastasic. No MRI results...nothing. Good news about KUN.

Are you saying that you are privvy to all the players medical records jd facepalm.gif do they e-mail them over or something laugh.png

• Like 1

Are you saying that you are privvy to all the players medical records jd facepalm.gif do they e-mail them over or something laugh.png

My USA hangover Alfie. MRI results on injured pro athletes over there are published and dissected for the (betting) public. Gotta keep Vegas on the up and up.thumbsup.gif

He is out for six weeks apparently not bad looking at your early season fixtures.

Three to four weeks of Lescott, maybe Richards or less likely Javi Garcia. Kompany might be wore out. I hope Richards or Lescott steps up.

He is out for six weeks apparently not bad looking at your early season fixtures.

Three to four weeks of Lescott, maybe Richards or less likely Javi Garcia. Kompany might be wore out. I hope Richards or Lescott steps up.

I like Richards, but he is not a centre half.

Lescott has lost a yard of pace, Garcia has lost 10!!

Boyata has resurfaced. Looked a decent player at one stage, but when he got sent off (V Arsenal I think) he seemed to lose all confidence. Got loaned out to Bolton and then got sent back from a Dutch side, so unless he has somehow got his confidence back and got back to the player he was becoming, seems a bit risky to me.

Everything is fine in midfield and up front, but we need to sort out that defence.

Boyata has resurfaced. Looked a decent player at one stage, but when he got sent off (V Arsenal I think) he seemed to lose all confidence. Got loaned out to Bolton and then got sent back from a Dutch side, so unless he has somehow got his confidence back and got back to the player he was becoming, seems a bit risky to me.

Everything is fine in midfield and up front, but we need to sort out that defence.

As I mentioned the other day, given your difficulties, Loic Remy could have a decent debut. Great game to watch.

As I mentioned the other day, given your difficulties, Loic Remy could have a decent debut. Great game to watch.

If you are a City fan....I reckon the Geordies will get a mauling.

Shame that it is on in the 'early hours' of Tuesday morning, would have liked to have seen it myself.

Please get rid of Nasri. He has zero grit, won't battle for a loose ball and folds under the first challenge. He hasn't changed at all.bah.gif

I am not making excuses for him, but he had been ill during the week, and he looked ill on the pitch!

What is concerning me, is that against Arsenal and Milan, they have conceded 5 goals which came about with off the ball movement from opposition players, moving on the blind side of our defenders. Right now our defenders are not playing as a unit, they are playing a high line but getting caught out too often, and just seem to be very slow.I think Kompany is looking good, apart from his mistake yesterday, but the rest seem to be playing out of sync.

On a positive note, I think Negredo is looking the part. I think his game will suit the Premiership. And Silva is looking like he is getting back to his best.

My concern is Yaya!! Since he signed his big contract, he has not had the effect on games like he used to have.

Please get rid of Nasri. He has zero grit, won't battle for a loose ball and folds under the first challenge. He hasn't changed at all.bah.gif

I am not making excuses for him, but he had been ill during the week, and he looked ill on the pitch!

What is concerning me, is that against Arsenal and Milan, they have conceded 5 goals which came about with off the ball movement from opposition players, moving on the blind side of our defenders. Right now our defenders are not playing as a unit, they are playing a high line but getting caught out too often, and just seem to be very slow.I think Kompany is looking good, apart from his mistake yesterday, but the rest seem to be playing out of sync.

On a positive note, I think Negredo is looking the part. I think his game will suit the Premiership. And Silva is looking like he is getting back to his best.

My concern is Yaya!! Since he signed his big contract, he has not had the effect on games like he used to have.

Yes, Nastasic will be missed. Let's hope Pellegrini decides on a replacement now so the new guy and Kompany can get on the same page. Will it be Lescott ? Don't know.

Seems all happy in here then.....lol

Yep. Why shouldn't we be?

Just wondering how worried you are about your back four. Do you think you will get it together in time for 24 November?

For sure. To me, I'm more concerned about Pellegrini having some sort of belief in Dzecko and getting all the new guys to gel quickly.

Seems all happy in here then.....lol

Yep. Why shouldn't we be?

Just wondering how worried you are about your back four. Do you think you will get it together in time for 24 November?

For sure. To me, I'm more concerned about Pellegrini having some sort of belief in Dzecko and getting all the new guys to gel quickly.

Getting the attack sorted out and being able to play like a team is my concern. I'm sure it will happen, though I hope sooner than later. I'm hoping the CB situation improves as well. Kompany looked a step slow and the other slot is an issue. I'm sure all will come right, but a little iffy heading into this weekend. BTW, Negredo is in Uruguay for a friendly I think. We might not see much of him Sunday, or limited duty.

Getting the attack sorted out and being able to play like a team is my concern. I'm sure it will happen, though I hope sooner than later. I'm hoping the CB situation improves as well. Kompany looked a step slow and the other slot is an issue. I'm sure all will come right, but a little iffy heading into this weekend. BTW, Negredo is in Uruguay for a friendly I think. We might not see much of him Sunday, or limited duty.

I concur Jelly.

PS. Don't forget, we play Monday night (tues 2am thai time)

I concur Jelly.

PS. Don't forget, we play Monday night (tues 2am thai time)

Thanks the Monday MrB. Early AM starts are still throwing me !blink.png