From 10th Nov to 10th Dec we have:-

10 Nov Away Sunderland Prem League

24 Nov Home Spurs Prem League

27 Nov Home Viktoria Plzen Champions League

01 Dec Home Swansea City Prem League

04 Dec Away West Brom Prem League

07 Dec Away to Southampton Prem League

10 Dec Away to Bayern Munich Champions League

I wouldn't say any of those are meaningless.

I can see 12 points in the PL, but not sure if you'll get maximum at Southampton.

I'd never be so bullish as to assume we would get 12 points from the rest but yeah, Southampton are proving to be a tough task for anyone.

I realised long ago after burning my baked beans that I was never gonna be a chef. Mike Dean should realise he ain't a ref. Some absolute appalling decisions but that aside, well done Sunderland, you defended well.

He is a tool of the first order.

Everybody can make mistakes, but he was perfectly placed for decisions he just did not give.

Larsson should have been sent off, yet wasnt even booked. Milner was fouled leading upto their goal.

Not blaming him for the loss, though. I thought we were pretty poor.

I hate it when Yaya has games like that. Just ambling around as though he doesnt care. He was terrible yesterday.

Nasri has been playing ok recently, but has again showed he is not upto the task when he is supposedly running our midfield.

Like I said before the game, we really missed Fernandhino. He doesnt get the credit for all the running around and setting things up from the back.

We were hopeless yesterday. Too slow and lethargic in everything we did. Its like a carbon copy of what has happened for the past 4 years. Its not as though anything happened that we were not expecting.

I realised long ago after burning my baked beans that I was never gonna be a chef. Mike Dean should realise he ain't a ref. Some absolute appalling decisions but that aside, well done Sunderland, you defended well.

Everybody can make mistakes, but he was perfectly placed for decisions he just did not give.

Larsson should have been sent off, yet wasnt even booked. Milner was fouled leading upto their goal.

I hate it when Yaya has games like that. Just ambling around as though he doesnt care. He was terrible yesterday.

Nasri has been playing ok recently, but has again showed he is not upto the task when he is supposedly running our midfield.

Like I said before the game, we really missed Fernandhino. He doesnt get the credit for all the running around and setting things up from the back.

We were hopeless yesterday. Too slow and lethargic in everything we did. Its like a carbon copy of what has happened for the past 4 years. Its not as though anything happened that we were not expecting.

Never mind JD every bookie still has City as favourites to win the championship, a minor blip methinks.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/winner

Edited by uptheos

Not forgetting Johnson diving on the ball and grabbing it with both hands but no handball !!

Totally agree about Fernandinho and Navas coming on made a difference. Nasri has been improving but he just ain't got that quick first pass that Silva has which can split a defence. Aguero had to go looking for the ball to get a touch rather than being provided. Slightly disagree about Yaya. Wasn't his best game by far but it seems whenever Kompany is missing he always plays deep out of what seems to be a lack of confidence at the back.

Not forgetting Johnson diving on the ball and grabbing it with both hands but no handball !!

Totally agree about Fernandinho and Navas coming on made a difference. Nasri has been improving but he just ain't got that quick first pass that Silva has which can split a defence. Aguero had to go looking for the ball to get a touch rather than being provided. Slightly disagree about Yaya. Wasn't his best game by far but it seems whenever Kompany is missing he always plays deep out of what seems to be a lack of confidence at the back.

Hard to split a defence, when you just run around in little circles Mr B. smile.png

Hard to split a defence, when you just run around in little circles Mr B. smile.png

That was my point Ups

Yes, that was the difference between City winning and losing eh?

facepalm.gif

No. That's not what I said or even implied. It was just meant as another example of the poor reffing.

The difference between City winning and losing was even though we battered Sunderland, we didn't put the ball in the net. Simple enough for you?

• Like 1

Changed that quickly, didn't you?

Stoke indeed, that would have explained the defeat.

biggrin.png

Posting in haste. tongue.png Just drove from Riyadh to Dhahran and listening to TalkSport, where they were discussing yesterday's Stoke penalty.

That Talksport live commentary app is a godsend when I'm leaving work halfway through a game!

Changed that quickly, didn't you?

Stoke indeed, that would have explained the defeat.

biggrin.png

Posting in haste. tongue.png Just drove from Riyadh to Dhahran and listening to TalkSport, where they were discussing yesterday's Stoke penalty.

That Talksport live commentary app is a godsend when I'm leaving work halfway through a game!

Yeah. The best thing I did was to get a mobile internet dongle and now I just clag into TuneIn Radio and it's like being back in the UK. Perfect internet connecton all the way through the Desert

Do you think Joe Hart will be leaving?

Or will he be back in the next game because you could say the goalie was at fault for the goal also.....i mean Pelligrini has got himself in a right tiswas with this goalie issue now hasn't he!

Hart should never be allowed to leave but the longer he is left out the more resentful he will start to feel.

With Kompany and Siva out the backbone is bare isn't it at the moment...thankfully there is no ANC this year eh lads.

Do you think Joe Hart will be leaving?

Or will he be back in the next game because you could say the goalie was at fault for the goal also.....i mean Pelligrini has got himself in a right tiswas with this goalie issue now hasn't he!

Hart should never be allowed to leave but the longer he is left out the more resentful he will start to feel.

With Kompany and Siva out the backbone is bare isn't it at the moment...thankfully there is no ANC this year eh lads.

Be interesting to see what Woy does with him over the coming week.

Hodgson has already said he will play him in one game and give the other two time in the other match.

Negredo looked lost against Sunderland which was a surprise as he has been great just lately.

Big game against the Spurs next.