Manchester City

mrbojangles

Man City V Chelsea in the next round. Didn't fancy that yet.

To be honest, I am quite happy with it.

Yaya et al seem to raise their game against better opposition.

If both teams play their best, City will win. Rather home to Chelsea than away to Sunderland.w00t.gif

Yeah must be jack. Don't remember em being like this till we spanked em last month.

On another note. Was hoping to get a good sighting of Guidetti tonight but he' still on the subs bench

Apparantly been suffering from an illness.

Becoming something of a sick note, is John.

Hope he gets himself sorted, because he has huge potential.

Tasty!

So we are playing you twice in a month at your gaff. If you had to choose one to win and one to lose, which would it be?

Ooooh, what an impossible question. Go on, you choose first tongue.png

Coward! :-)

Even though the league is more important, there is something very satisfying in knocking a team out of a decent competition. So for me, win the cup game. After all, even if we lose the league game, we will not be out of the running.

Tasty!

So we are playing you twice in a month at your gaff. If you had to choose one to win and one to lose, which would it be?

Ooooh, what an impossible question. Go on, you choose first tongue.png

Coward! :-)

Even though the league is more important, there is something very satisfying in knocking a team out of a decent competition. So for me, win the cup game. After all, even if we lose the league game, we will not be out of the running.

Agree with what your saying but to me, to drop points in the Prem, especially in a six pointer, would be harder to trawl back.

To be honest, I am quite happy with it.

Yaya et al seem to raise their game against better opposition.

If both teams play their best, City will win. Rather home to Chelsea than away to Sunderland.w00t.gif

Yeah they do raise their game but with the other draw, 2 of the top teams will be out this round. But that's the Cup I suppose.

Arse v Hub Cap nickers too. We know what's on telly anyway smile.png

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"hub cap"? where are you from?

Seriously, don't you have hub caps round your way? You should do, you rob enough of them.

biggrin.png

Arse v Hub Cap nickers too. We know what's on telly anyway smile.png

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"hub cap"? where are you from?

Seriously, don't you have hub caps round your way? You should do, you rob enough of them.

biggrin.png

trims, soft lad. wheel trims are kid. ;)

Looks like are young lads are getting it together now.

8 wins in a row. Beat the rags at their place yesterdayclap2.gif

http://www.mcfc.com/News/Match-reports/2014/January/Manchester-United-v-City-EDS-27-January-2014

Now, now jack. You know we don't have a youth set up and Uniteds is the best on the planet. Your going to spoil their delusions biggrin.png

Be fair lads, they're doing almost as well as the 1st XI biggrin.png

NATIONAL GROUP

POS CLUB P W D L GF GA GD PTS

1 Fulham U21 12 8 4 0 25 15 10 28

2 LiverpoU21 11 7 1 3 34 21 13 22

3 ChelseaU21 12 6 4 2 32 19 13 22

4 SunderlA U21 11 6 3 2 25 17 8 21

5 West Ham U21 12 6 3 3 23 18 5 21

6 Man City U21 11 6 1 4 23 16 7 19

7 Southa U21 12 6 1 5 21 22 -1 19

8 Bolton U21 13 5 3 5 25 25 0 18

9 Man Utd U21 11 4 4 3 18 12 6 16

10 Norwich U21 12 5 1 6 17 17 0 16

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

Don't blame him TBH. Hughes wanted him on loan then doesn't use him. It's not doing the lad, the parent club or Stoke any good. If they don't want to use him, send him back and he can go elsewhere to get game time and someone else can benefit from his goals.

I hope Aguero's injury isn't too serious. We need him for next week. Wish it had been Dzecko who had to limp off!!

Such a shame. With some luck Aguero could have had a hat trick in the first period.

Dzeko does drive me crazy.facepalm.gif

I hope Aguero's injury isn't too serious. We need him for next week. Wish it had been Dzecko who had to limp off!!

Such a shame. With some luck Aguero could have had a hat trick in the first period.

This referee is an absolute joke.

Books YaYa for his first foul, yet ignores an elbow in Sergios face, ignores Adebayors fouls, doesnt book Capoue for the worst foul in the game. Just been awarded a penalty and he wasnt going to give that.... it was the linesman.!!

Anyway 2-0

This referee is an absolute joke.

Books YaYa for his first foul, yet ignores an elbow in Sergios face, ignores Adebayors fouls, doesnt book Capoue for the worst foul in the game. Just been awarded a penalty and he wasnt going to give that.... it was the linesman.!!

Anyway 2-0

Posting at the same time jack. I didn't think it was a pen but the rest of the decisions have been barmy

This ref is garbage, he's getting all the decisions wrong. No way a penalty or a sending off. But the elbow by Dawson should have been dealt with and the handball(s) in the first hald should have been a pen

well if he gave a foul and a booking on Demichelis, it was an identical challenge by Rose (ball and player)

And it was a goal scoring opportunity, so if a pen is given, Rose has to go.

I would sub Yaya now. Because I am afraid this ref will try to balance the game up. One more foul by Yaya and he will be off. We need him for Saturday.

This ref is garbage, he's getting all the decisions wrong. No way a penalty or a sending off. But the elbow by Dawson should have been dealt with and the handball(s) in the first hald should have been a pen

well if he gave a foul and a booking on Demichelis, it was an identical challenge by Rose (ball and player)

I would sub Yaya now. Because I am afraid this ref will try to balance the game up. One more foul by Yaya and he will be off. We need him for Saturday.

Absolutely, by the standards of this idjit.

Pellegrini has took your advice.

Don't know how many chances Dzecko needs. He's frustrating the hell out of me.

Absolutely, by the standards of this idjit.

Pellegrini has took your advice.

Don't know how many chances Dzecko needs. He's frustrating the hell out of me.

Likewise. I make it at least 3 easy chances he has missed.

Pellegrini frustrates me, sometimes..

3-0 up, why not bring off Yaya and replace him with Rodwell? Same for same. Give Rodwell some game time. Instead he brings on Nastasic and playe Demichelis out of position in midfield!!

Make that 4 easy chances missed for Dzeko!!

21 shots to Spurs 3 and 18 of them must have been Dzecko !!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Good to see Jovetic get his first goal.

Men against Boys yet again. Playing some good stuff City.

Five Now!!!!

I wish I could have the patience to trawl back over the nonsense that some of those Spurs lot were going on about early in the seasonwhistling.gif

11-1 aggregate score this season!!

Ho hum.

Biggest news of the day being Aguero's knock, Jovetic's goal and Joe growing a weird beard.

For me a penalty against Rose.

And yea verily, the ref was abysmal.

Oh, and City top of the table and Chelsea choking like a pack of dogs against West Ham.clap2.gifclap2.gif