Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just now, mrbojangles said:

In fairness. He listed the source. Whether it fact or not. Now you are simply putting your spin on it to...……….well, I don't know why except to maybe not answer the question posed

Your mate didn't list the source, just said 

The "stadium cost had risen to 1.2 bn quid" is out there in internetland

I definitely am not salivating blah blah blah. I was pointing out that Spurs have a huge overrun in the cost of building your stadium...400m...to 800m...to 1.2b.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We can't give a fact on that question mrboj since Daniel Levy nor Poch has commented on it bar to say that there was money available but the targets indentified were either unavailable or would have been prohibitively expensive.

That's the answer right there....so how much was that?

So there was money available. Therefore back to the point I made yesterday, blame your owners for not securing anyone. Everyone is expensive nowadays but he won't pay the money and by the looks of it, they'll go even more expensive next year. 

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

So there was money available. Therefore back to the point I made yesterday, blame your owners for not securing anyone. Everyone is expensive nowadays but he won't pay the money and by the looks of it, they'll go even more expensive next year. 

Not my experience....usually the big inflation is World Cup year.

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Not my experience....usually the big inflation is World Cup year.

I see what you did there. Ignore the big question on your owner being at fault for not buying anyone and answer the trivial point about whether players will become more expensive. Nicely done Ronald ?

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I see what you did there. Ignore the big question on your owner being at fault for not buying anyone and answer the trivial point about whether players will become more expensive. Nicely done Ronald ?

Where are we trying to lay any blame?

Stop putting words in my mouth young man! :1zgarz5:

Would you like Sissoko? 20m quid ono....carms will deliver him to your council house in his van. :biggrin:

49 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Of our squad you will find the only player we really and I mean REALLY want to see replaced is Sissoko....so we are fairly content overall.

Anyone else coming in would have had to be better than our 1st team regulars and that is not an easy task.

Pure gold right there! You mean those 1st team regulars who've won....sweet <deleted> all.

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

carms will deliver him to your council house in his van. :biggrin:

Fully operative and able to hold premier league matches council house, if you don't mind. But you hit on a point there that we made several months ago. The cost of running the council house doesn't shackle us with high costs that prevent us from buying players. Even though you guys like to think all the money is just bungled into brown envelopes from Abu Dhabi

1 minute ago, alfieconn said:

BB's making figures up now

55 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

We see it happening  at spurs and is beginning  to happen  again  at City. Also note that we covered half of our summer  expenditure with sales of our juniors.  ?

Alfie. Why are you quoting BB when you know he can't see you unless I re-quote you like this. If I don't re-quote, you are arguing with yourself

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Alfie. Why are you quoting BB when you know he can't see you unless I re-quote you like this. If I don't re-quote, you are arguing with yourself

Unfortunately i've now been subjected to his rubbish too.  See it hasn't improved one jot since i blocked him.  Surprise surprise.  No doubt still obsessed with our stadium build.....God forbid the tedium......

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Like iv'e explained before but you don't seem to understand, when i quote BB it's not for him to see but for other posters to see me pointing out  his incorrect fact's.

Also he know's when i'm posting on here anyway, just like i do when he post's on the Spurs forum and besides just because he ses i am on ignore doesn't mean that he doesn't have a sneeky look at my posts's does it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

You obnoxious git

Yeah well i have taken a leaf out of your book or is it ok for you but not for me ?

Thanks for your explanation Alfie but believe it or not, I am able to read and interpret myself. In fact, I've been able to do it for many years now.

21 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

You obnoxious git

BoJ......oops I may be in trouble for using your real name...sorry bout that :sad:

Your recent success will bring many detractors on here...ignore them...City are on the up,just enjoy the criticism don,t bite at their infantile comments.....by criticising City they merely want to deflect from their own clubs failings.....sad gits :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Thanks for your explanation Alfie but believe it or not, I am able to read and interpret myself. In fact, I've been able to do it for many years now.

That was in response to you telling me what someone was suggesting, like you know and I don't. And earlier telling me that I don't understand. Like your some bladdy teacher talking to a pupil.

15 minutes ago, petermik said:

BoJ......oops I may be in trouble for using your real name...sorry bout that :sad:

Your recent success will bring many detractors on here...ignore them...City are on the up,just enjoy the criticism don,t bite at their infantile comments.....by criticising City they merely want to deflect from their own clubs failings.....sad gits :thumbsup:

I see second prize is hanging off Citeh's hijab again. ?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, petermik said:

Very interesting, thanks for those words of wisdom.  

So, please tell me oh wise one, the wannabe voice of reason,  would that be as sad as someone that thinks it either humorous or acceptable to makes jibes about Hillsborough, or offering someone out over the internet?  Perhaps you'd be better focusing your wisdom closer to home.  Just a thought.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

That was in response to you telling me what someone was suggesting, like you know and I don't. And earlier telling me that I don't understand. Like your some bladdy teacher talking to a pupil.

So when you said 

It's a conundrum for any manager these days with the pressure of winning versus giving youth time on the pitch

Was you referring too the 1st team or under 23's ?

Edited by alfieconn

21 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Like iv'e explained before but you don't seem to understand,

And that was in response to me telling you something iv'e told you before !!

5 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

So when you said 

Was you referring too the 1st team or under 23's ?

I was referring to the conundrum of players being promoted to the first team but not getting much if any playing time due to the pressures on the first team manager to win matches. Therefore,  sometimes it's better not to be promoted to just sit on the bench and carry on playing in the U23's where at least you'll get game time

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I was referring to the conundrum of players being promoted to the first team but not getting much if any playing time due to the pressures on the first team manager to win matches. Therefore,  sometimes it's better not to be promoted to just sit on the bench and carry on playing in the U23's where at least you'll get game time

? 

Chris Miller said : in saying that he hopes the promotion is not permanent because similar promotions to Onomah and Walker-Peters meant a lack of game time which led to stagnation.  He has a point!! 

he is talking about the under 23's

You reply He does have a point. It's a conundrum for any manager these days with the pressure of winning versus giving youth time on the pitch

You are talking about the first team,  so when you say he has a point......... you are talking about something different because he wasn't talking about the first team, or course you have now added a bit about the under 23's which you didn't mention before !

Edited by alfieconn

28 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

to me telling you something iv'e told you before !!

There you go with your teacher attitude again.

Do you really think I can remember every single post that everyone posts in here? Particularly when it's something as trivial as to why you haven't blocked someone. Give me a break